DeSantis For President in 2024?

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You were suspended from social media and probably fired for expressing this take in May of 2020. 

Yup.  All because Trump refused to wear one and thus became a Dem blaming point.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This sounds about right. He doesn't have what it takes  

Could be right but why are you sharing a tweet from a racist? I guess you find some commonality with the guy. Do you have a confederate flag cooler like your guy Rick? 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This sounds about right. He doesn't have what it takes  

Tibs I appreciate the fact that you are trying to ensure that DeSantis is gonna be President by making sure every insult is being hurled by racist scumbags, but not enthusiastic about small talk is not gonna move the needle for anyone.

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

So much for more people getting in helping Trump. 

Sorry Doc, but that poll is bogus. Just look at Cheney at 5%. . . . . . . . not a chance.

Meanwhile, leadership continues.

DeSantis sues FDA for Canadian drug importation (msn.com)

And Gov. DeSantis says the state could be saving hundreds of millions of dollars every year, if Florida could bring in Canadian drugs.  But the FDA doesn’t allow it.  Two years ago, it looked like that was going to change.

A Promising New Program, Stuck in Limbo

In November of 2020, Florida became the first state in America to apply to the Canadian Drug Importation Program.

In 2021, the program still hadn’t been implemented, so President Biden directed the FDA to get things moving.

In 2022- still no progress, not a single pill imported from over the border, so in August, Gov. DeSantis sued the FDA.

"They have unlawfully withheld and unreasonably delayed this program, and we think this violates federal law," DeSantis said when the suit was filed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/desantis-sues-fda-for-canadian-drug-importation/ar-AA17ViTX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=10900ab0c9c048b8adf767ef0955d602&ei=29

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry Doc, but that poll is bogus. Just look at Cheney at 5%. . . . . . . . not a chance.

If they aren't lying about their sample audience, I have no reason to doubt it.  She got name recognition thanks to that committee, which is why she agreed to be on it. 

Edited by Doc
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

If they aren't lying about their sample audience, I have no reason to doubt it.  She got name recognition thanks to that committee, which is why she agreed to be on it. 

@B-Man you don't think 5% of Republicans are just so sick of Trump that they simply want the most anti Trump there is? Or as likely it is Dems registered as Republicans for some reason and think she is great? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

@B-Man you don't think 5% of Republicans are just so sick of Trump that they simply want the most anti Trump there is? Or as likely it is Dems registered as Republicans for some reason and think she is great? 

No @Orlando Tim (and @Doc

While I am sure that there are Republicans like you have described, I certainly don't think that there are as many as 5%.

And multiple other polls have Trump firmly in the lead. I just don't think that this poll is true

Edited by B-Man

I like many are seeing DeSantis run a state very well, prove he has the thick skin to handle the "press".  

Trump kinda proved he has things to learn about running government and had very thin skin.

Trump and him dividing the right just gives Act Blue/Priorities USA another term in the white house.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Xi DeSantis is throwing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING against the wall in order to distract from what will still be a HUGE issue come 2024: ABORTION.

Abortion > Culter Wars - every time.

toon013123.jpg?w=525&h=600&format=auto,c

Are you concerned your right to terminate your late term pregnancy might be infringed?  just stay in NYS, all good.

• Like (+1) 2

Ron DeSantis takes aim at leftist corporate elite as new book soars to number one
By Rozina Sanur

Ron DeSantis took aim at “an arrogant, stale, and failed ruling class” as he teased a 2024 presidential run in a memoir that hit number one as it went on sale on Tuesday.

The Florida Governor said his record in office could serve as a “blueprint for governance” nationwide as he railed against leftist-elites who control US institutions.

He invoked Winston Churchill in his book’s epigraph, quoting the wartime leader saying: “Courage is rightly considered the foremost of virtues, for upon it, all others depend.”

Mr DeSantis, 44, is widely expected to challenge Donald Trump for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024.

Polls show he is the former president’s strongest competition, coming either first or second in a potential primary line up.

His book, The Courage to Be Free: Florida’s Blueprint for America’s Revival, and the ensuing nationwide publicity tour has been viewed as a precursor to his presidential bid.

It had already reached the top of Amazon’s Top 100 list after its release yesterday.

The Courage to Be Free details Mr DeSantis’ anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine mandate stance while much of the US was imposing Covid-19 related restrictions.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/ron-desantis-takes-aim-at-leftist-corporate-elite-as-new-book-soars-to-number-one/ar-AA183xkw

• Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

your right.  its gotta be elective abortions till birth, across the country. on demand. 

but for real, thats an interesting platform to hang your hat on.

You lost on the abortion issue in 2020 and you will lose again on it in 2024.

Keep doing what you're doing bro.

#winning

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

I like many are seeing DeSantis run a state very well, prove he has the thick skin to handle the "press".  

Trump kinda proved he has things to learn about running government and had very thin skin.

Trump and him dividing the right just gives Act Blue/Priorities USA another term in the white house.

DeSantis handles the press? 

Seems like he gets all pissy if asked questions and then he storms off. 

Also, his voice is just creepy. Sounds like he got stuck coming out of puberty or something 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You lost on the abortion issue in 2020 and you will lose again on it in 2024.

Keep doing what you're doing bro.

#winning

orange man bad got the 81 million votes.  

kids and mail in votes got 2020

No orange man bad or pandemic emergency mail in procedures in 2024

Just years of Bidens economy smacking people in the face..

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Also, his voice is just creepy. Sounds like he got stuck coming out of puberty or something 

cant recall him storming off?  seen him put reporters trying to create stories in their place. but we could use a lot more of that.

But at the end of the day. people and businesses are flocking to his state due to how its ran. people and businesses are fleeing Dark blue states.  due to how they are ran. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You're just not used to hearing someone speak intelligibly and intelligently.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Totes normal

Sorry, the simp Republicans are fading away.   

The Bush-era neocons are on your side now. 

I’m not an ideological old-school Republican… I want R’s like DeSantis that will crush corporations that get involved in politics.   Senators like Hawley and Rand Paul, that will take a flamethrower to corrupted institutions.  

Enjoy the Mitt Romneys and Mitch McConnell’s while you have them. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Sorry, the simp Republicans are fading away.   

The Bush-era neocons are on your side now. 

I’m not an ideological old-school Republican… I want R’s like DeSantis that will crush corporations that get involved in politics.   Senators like Hawley and Rand Paul, that will take a flamethrower to corrupted institutions.  

Enjoy the Mitt Romneys and Mitch McConnell’s while you have them. 

Communist, eh? 

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Many recently minted nurse practitioners got their degrees online spending little time learning at the bedside or clinic.  patients still get charged the same regardless of which type of "provider" they see.  Greed is not good in Medicine.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1