DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 3/1/2023 at 10:36 PM, SCBills said:

Sorry, the simp Republicans are fading away.   

The Bush-era neocons are on your side now. 

I’m not an ideological old-school Republican… I want R’s like DeSantis that will crush corporations that get involved in politics.   Senators like Hawley and Rand Paul, that will take a flamethrower to corrupted institutions.  

Enjoy the Mitt Romneys and Mitch McConnell’s while you have them. 

I'm an old school republican. I want limited government, reformed institutions, and a country that works for its citizens.

I don't need a revolutionary party that smashes everything it deems to be corrupt.

There is no party of limited government left. Just parties of activists playing to our base instincts and the internet age's addiction to outrage and instant gratification. 

On 3/1/2023 at 10:36 PM, SCBills said:

Sorry, the simp Republicans are fading away.   

The Bush-era neocons are on your side now. 

I’m not an ideological old-school Republican… I want R’s like DeSantis that will crush corporations that get involved in politics.   Senators like Hawley and Rand Paul, that will take a flamethrower to corrupted institutions.  

Enjoy the Mitt Romneys and Mitch McConnell’s while you have them. 

So you support authoritarianism! Thanks for saying it out loud, you anti-American scum.

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey @Doc - who is REALLY afraid?

The FREEST state in the Union

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7qgr9606d8u4ukw3iy8

DeSantis is really speedrunning the dictator path huh?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I'm an old school republican. I want limited government, reformed institutions, and a country that works for its citizens.

I don't need a revolutionary party that smashes everything it deems to be corrupt.

There is no party of limited government left. Just parties of activists playing to our base instincts and the internet age's addiction to outrage and instant gratification. 

The side that wants to win will always triumph over the side that wants to be left alone.

The Reagan administration, which I assume you venerate, had an electoral mandate to do whatever "Reagan Republican" thing he wanted, and did all of jack and *****. Our current regime is his grandbaby.

On 3/2/2023 at 7:15 AM, BillStime said:

We already knew you did not understand the concept of a Fascist or a Nazi but now we also know you don't understand the word literally. It is getting hard to figure out how to have a discussion with you.

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

We already knew you did not understand the concept of a Fascist or a Nazi but now we also know you don't understand the word literally. It is getting hard to figure out how to have a discussion with you.

I won't miss you if you block me!

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Always nice to see another GOPer who doesn't understand how party platforms switched in the mid-20th century. 

Yes clearly FDR was a huge conservative along with LBJ. Which Democrat in the mid part of the century would you currently oppose? Which conservative is like Biden? 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Those two statements do not contradict each other at all, proving again that your understanding of the English language is suspect. 

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is nice of @BillStime and @Roundybout to explicitly endorse the proud history of being pro slavery that is the Democrat party in Florida. 

So, explain to us - if today's Democrats are PRO-SLAVERY - why is YOUR party passing laws that sugar coat history?

Why would YOUR party ban books featuring Rosa Parks?

Reject black history AP curriculum?

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, explain to us - if today's Democrats are PRO-SLAVERY - why is YOUR party passing laws that sugar coat history?

Why would YOUR party ban books featuring Rosa Parks?

They are not doing either and you know that, but thanks for the laugh.

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ignorance is bliss, right Buffalo Timmy?

So, you're honestly trying to tell us that the Republican Party of Florida is NOT banning books about Rosa Parks and MLK? Didn't reject AP African American Studies?

As we already covered that the books were pulled for review by liberals to make DeSantis the bad guy, but have since been approved. You really do like going back years to your favorite lies. As for AP Studies the AP has stated they are refining the topic and will make changes, so I will wait to see what they present when they are finished.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

As we already covered that the books were pulled for review by liberals to make DeSantis the bad guy, but have since been approved. You really do like going back years to your favorite lies. As for AP Studies the AP has stated they are refining the topic and will make changes, so I will wait to see what they present when they are finished.

So, who banned "CRT" in schools?

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

They don't care about the followup, just the feelz they get from the initial wrong/lying/disingenuous reporting.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

They don't care about the followup, just the feelz they get from the initial wrong/lying/disingenuous reporting.

Always comes down to FEELS when you freaks can't stand on FACTs.

Which party is passing CRT laws?

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Yes clearly FDR was a huge conservative along with LBJ. Which Democrat in the mid part of the century would you currently oppose? Which conservative is like Biden? 

Those two statements do not contradict each other at all, proving again that your understanding of the English language is suspect. 

That’s my point - democrats became the liberal party while republicans became the Conservative Party. Thus, saying “Democrats did slavery” has no bearing on today. 

6 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

You can’t, because he’s not here to have a dialogue…he’s just here to be a contrarian to everything you say, regardless if it sounds right or not…

And furthermore, he refuses to ever admit when he thinks his political side is in the wrong- he will simply align his views to the new agenda, and then say that they are right- even if he didn’t think that way before (ie life altering sex changes for minors, when they are not even allowed to get tattoos, cigarettes, alcohol or firearms because they are considered to young).  I would love to know how that logic works…

He’s not interested in hearing alternative view points, and then contrasting them with his own, to find the best solution…He just regurgitates whatever the Establishment tells him to…

You only dialogue with someone when you want to learn something- that’s why he never does…Billsy’s got it all figured out…😉

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That’s my point - democrats became the liberal party while republicans became the Conservative Party. Thus, saying “Democrats did slavery” has no bearing on today. 

Tell me which 20th century president was the flip? Dems have always been pro racism and just figured a new way to ensure it.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You can’t, because he’s not here to have a dialogue…he’s just here to be a contrarian to everything you say, regardless if it sounds right or not…

And furthermore, he refuses to ever admit when he thinks his political side is in the wrong- he will simply align his views to the new agenda, and then say that they are right- even if he didn’t think that way before (ie life altering sex changes for minors, when they are not even allowed to get tattoos, cigarettes, alcohol or firearms because they are considered to young).  I would love to know how that logic works…

He’s not interested in hearing alternative view points, and then contrasting them with his own, to find the best solution…He just regurgitates whatever the Establishment tells him to…

You only dialogue with someone when you want to learn something- that’s why he never does…Billsy’s got it all figured out…😉

and you are?  keep thinking of that amazing Sartre quote that yall just posted...

Edited by redtail hawk

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Buffalo Timmy does not have a brain. That is why he struggles daily here, and his friends like you and @Dochave to bail him out with a truckload of feels.  

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

and you are?  keep thinking of that amazing Sartre quote that yall just posted...

I am…I love having conversations with people I disagree with- Gives you greater perspective…It allows you to either change your mind, or strengthens your point of view…I have no problem calling out or agreeing with either side- and have done so on this forum…But I guess, for some people it is harder…

22 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Says the clown who routinely generalizes about all liberals or democrats like some right wing twitter feed.  You one of the biggest frauds on here. 

Just now, nedboy7 said:

Says the clown who routinely generalizes about all liberals or democrats like some right wing twitter feed.  You one of the biggest frauds on here. 

How do I generalize about liberals- do you have an example? Let’s dialogue…😉

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.png.8853665b8fe27e5a03c73deebfc3643e.png

Exactly my point…you took the easy way out by generalizing “all of Washington” instead of specifically saying who you have disagreed with on your political side…

I specifically called out people I had voted for, and had been lied to- but you couldn’t even say if “Dems”, specifically, were part of the swamp- To which I gave Retail credit for answering for you…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Exactly my point…you took the easy way out by generalizing “all of Washington” instead of specifically saying who you have disagreed with on your political side…

I specifically called out people I had voted for, and had been lied to- but you couldn’t even say if “Dems”, specifically, were part of the swamp- To which I gave Retail credit for answering for you…

And I answered that question too!

Keep trying.

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And I answered that question too!

Keep trying.

No you didn’t…But it’s ok…I understand it is harder for some people to call out their own side…

But just understand that people will never see the genuine you- you will always be predictable in your answers because you are just regurgitating whatever your ideology tells you to…There is never any seeking of understanding on your part…

And therefore, you could literally just substitute anyone else in your place and it wouldn’t even matter, because we would already know the answer…And there’s nothing intriguing about that…

• Agree 1