DeSantis For President in 2024?

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thanks Ron!

I wonder why the guardsman doesn’t like migrants. Maybe they don’t look like him. Sad. Since it was just a bunch of geezers I guess it’s all’s well that ends well. Except for DeSantis. I’ve read that he’s worse than Trump. 

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I wonder why the guardsman doesn’t like migrants. Maybe they don’t look like him. Sad. Since it was just a bunch of geezers I guess it’s all’s well that ends well. Except for DeSantis. I’ve read that he’s worse than Trump. 

Yup that’s all on DeSantis.  I’m wondering what the end result will be for Billy Boy when DDS gets mixed with his TDS.   It’s going to be ugly.  Entertaining but ugly. 

• Eyeroll 1

“America’s Governor” is in over his head when it comes to real issues - like hurricanes and not sending Texas migrants to Massachusetts, passing pathetic laws against GAYS, CRT, WOKE, Disney and forcing girls to share their menstrual info.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 2:04 PM, Tiberius said:

DeathSantis! He hates the science 

And why does it so7nd like he is breathing in helium? That voice! 

Dude - you sound like a whiney B word. Does it matter what someone sounds like? Have you seen his credentials? What is yours Tibs? What did you do in the military? This guy was a JAG at one point with the Seals. Your stupidity amazes me and by far in all of twobillsdrive you are the biggest cluster F of them all. Get a life. Anyone who starts thread after thread of nonsense while engaging with constant insults must not have a life. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Spot on

It’s not. His stunts stopped when he realized how much legal trouble he is in.

Stunt led to:

- Border being the same

- Upsetting independents by his inhuman treatment of people who were legally here in the US

- At least 3 criminal investigations involving the stunt

- The people who were here legally, now being certified as part of a crime, have a clearer path to stay here legally.

DeSantis didn’t even getting illegal immigrants out of his state.

I’d say this hurt arguments about the border. My personal feelings have changed. It’s obviously not a big deal if DeSantis couldn’t find a singe illegal immigrant in his own state. When out sourcing to Texas, they couldn’t find any illegal immigrants. So the border must not be that bad.

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Mission accomplished - Death DeNazi must be proud.

Omg so some woman said she is scared to vote? 

Omg, the horror 

Arrests over voting, that's rich my friend, good one. I genuinely laughed 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Mission accomplished - Death DeNazi must be proud.

Thank you for pointing out that you don't care if someone is a citizen, legally here, or registered to vote, you believe that any person should be allowed to vote without any verification 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Thank you for pointing out that you don't care if someone is a citizen, legally here, or registered to vote, you believe that any person should be allowed to vote without any verification 

Awe that’s cute - such a simpleton.