DeSantis For President in 2024?

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Still running eh? 

So, you wanted to know if I was a capitalist?

I would love to engage, but in order to do so, the parameters of the discussion need to be set- which means, I need you to define what you mean by capitalist so that I can give you an accurate response…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What are you running from?

Are you not capable of articulating what you want, in order to have a conversation?

You asked a question of me, and I simply asked for clarification …we’re you not serious? 

I’m right here, Billsy…just let me know when you’re ready…😉👍

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Are you not capable of articulating what you want, in order to have a conversation?

You asked a question of me, and I simply asked for clarification …we’re you not serious? 

She has to check her masters on what to think.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

There is a reason why you avoided answering the question then - and there is a reason you're avoiding answering the question now.

It EXPOSES you.

Keep running.

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There is a reason why you avoided answering the question then - and there is a reason you're avoiding answering the question now.

It EXPOSES you.

Keep running.

Actually since you are misinterpreting why I asked you to define capitalism, I have no problem sharing my actual reasons…

Often times, when people have political or serious discussions, there will be disagreements- but not necessarily because they disagree on the issues, but rather because they have differing definitions of the terminology being used…(ie Shadow banning vs. Visibility filtering, or differing definitions of racism)…

This creates a situation of unnecessary conflict due to there not being an agreed upon foundation or parameters to the conversation…

So, I just wanted to make sure we had an understanding of the term capitalism before we began so that we weren’t potentially going around in circles…👍

So, by now, knowing my true intentions, if you would still like to have that dialogue, I will be here…just let me know…👍

But if you want to believe that this, in some way, exposes me to something nefarious, that is your prerogative, too, and you have every right to do so…

Edited by JaCrispy

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Actually since you are misinterpreting why I asked you to define capitalism, I have no problem sharing my actual reasons…

Often times, when people have political or serious discussions, there will be disagreements- but not necessarily because they disagree on the issues, but rather because they have differing definitions of the terminology being used…(ie Shadow banning vs. Visibility filtering, or differing definitions of racism)…

This creates a situation of unnecessary conflict due to there not being an agreed upon foundation or parameters to the conversation…

So, I just wanted to make sure we had an understanding of the term capitalism before we began so that we weren’t potentially going around in circles…👍

So, by now, knowing my true intentions, if you would still like to have that dialogue, I will be here…just let me know…👍

But if you want to believe that this, in some way, exposes me to something nefarious, that is your prerogative, too, and you have every right to do so…

LMAO - hysterical - look at you turn yourself into a pretzel trying to avoid answering a simple question - lol

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You’re not actually going to try and have an adult conversation with BillSy…are you? Good luck with that. 😉

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - hysterical - look at you turn yourself into a pretzel trying to avoid answering a simple question - lol

And….away we go! 

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

DeSantis has the same energy as Al Gore.  No chance. 

Um - is there more than one definition?? lmao

-Are you referring to private ownership of goods and property?

-Are you referring to the central banking system?

-Are you referring to the freedom to exchange goods and services for monetary compensation?

-Are you referring to supply and demand economics 

-Are you referring to Laissez faire economics?

-Are you referring a Flat Tax vs. Progressive Tax vs. no income tax structure?

All of these and more relate in some way to capitalism…Can you narrow it down a bit?

Edited by JaCrispy

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

-Are you referring to private ownership of goods and property?

-Are you referring to the central banking system?

-Are you referring to the freedom to exchange goods and services for monetary compensation?

-Are you referring to supply and demand economics 

-Are you referring to Laissez faire economics?

-Are you referring a Flat Tax vs. Progressive Tax structure?

All of these and more relate in some way to capitalism…Can you narrow it down a bit?

lmao - are you a capitalist? do you believe in free markets? 

26 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think I’m seeing that…no problem…

I always remain hopeful 🤞

Yet you're the one who conveniently avoided the question - and continue to avoid the question.

Hysterical

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - are you a capitalist? do you believe in free markets? 

Yet you're the one who conveniently avoided the question - and continue to avoid the question.

Hysterical

I would say I’m probably for free markets with minimal regulations…

I don’t think you can have zero regulations but I certainly don’t want many…

Edited by JaCrispy

27 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I would say I’m probably for free markets with minimal regulations…

I don’t think you can have zero regulations but I certainly don’t want many…

Should DeSantis just let insurance rates alone in his disaster prone state? Getting the government involved so people can actually afford to live in his state seems the only option. 

Hi, we are from the governmenet and we are here to help 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The bill itself suggests respect for all opinions here, BillSy.  Why are you going off script?  

Also, he’s right—assuming this clipped tape wasn’t altered to any great degree—it’s been reported that here wasn’t any real need for the bill to be signed now as the matter was addressed in 2015.   It was preemptive.  HIf there are concerns by religious folks that this bill is a precursor to intolerance and overreach, at most they are just getting out ahead of things.  

I don’t have any issue with the bill, it was a political move by politicians.  Love all, respect all.  At the same time—the bill suggests we all should be tolerant of different views,  you may be missing the point?  

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The bill itself suggests respect for all opinions here, BillSy.  Why are you going off script?  

Also, he’s right—assuming this clipped tape wasn’t altered to any great degree—it’s been reported that here wasn’t any real need for the bill to be signed now as the matter was addressed in 2015.   It was preemptive.  HIf there are concerns by religious folks that this bill is a precursor to intolerance and overreach, at most they are just getting out ahead of things.  

I don’t have any issue with the bill, it was a political move by politicians.  Love all, respect all.  At the same time—the bill suggests we all should be tolerant of different views,  you may be missing the point?  

Yeah, no need? The cult forever burned that bridge when they needlessly over turned Roe as it was settled law.

And I don’t give two phucks what the concerns are for religious folks.  

Don’t want a straight or gay marriage? Don’t do it then - no one is forcing you.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, no need? The cult forever burned that bridge when they needlessly over turned Roe as it was settled law.

The cult talk makes you sound nutty, but the point remains—the bill anticipated problems not yet a reality.  Desantis is talking about the same thing.  These are two sides of the same coin. 

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And I don’t give two phucks what the concerns are for religious folks.  

Don’t want a straight or gay marriage? Don’t do it then - no one is forcing you.

Right, but you should care.  Instead, you only care about what’s important to you, missing the larger point that the bill attempts to address—“respect”.  You might feel that you’re a better type of bigot than some other bigot, but at the heart of the matter, a bigot be as a bigot do.  

I have many issues with President Biden, but let’s assume for a moment he’s the non-cult hero of marginalized people.  Just a short time ago, he was a close friend to misogynists and white supremacists.  He had his issues keeping his hands off women before he championed women’s causes. He spoke of our cities as jungles and wrote laws that tore up communities in crisis.  He was part of the orginal political cabal of marriage = 🚹+🚺, a notion Barrack Obama supported as well. 

If an 80 year old Joe Biden can change and extend some measure of respect to those who don’t agree with this bill, if in fact and appeal for reason, rational thought, respect for differing opinions and such are literally written into the Bill, don’t you think maybe you should take your foot off the gas, ratchet down the negativity and try to convince those you can?  

Hate and bigotry are not the answer, BillSy.  To the contrary, they are the problem.  That makes you part of the problem. 

Consider. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

the bill anticipated problems not yet a reality.

Why should we wait around to find out and !@#$ more people over because the cult is so incredibly insecure and hides their bigotry and hate behind religion?

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hate and bigotry

Look in the mirror. 

I don't care what religious people do in their homes, church or synagogue - but they can keep those beliefs behind those walls where they belong.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why should we wait around to find out and !@#$ more people over because the cult is so incredibly insecure and hides their bigotry and hate behind religion?

Look in the mirror. 

I don't care what religious people do in their homes, church or synagogue - but they can keep those beliefs behind those walls where they belong.

My God BillSy, you’re completely oblivious to the role you’ve assumed here.  It almost seems your lobbying for people to hide in a closet, or to maybe keep their mouth shuts, sort of a “don’t ask, don’t tell” thing.  Now where has that happened before?  

The good news is that people of faith and courage understand the toxic nature of what your ideology and reject it more often than not. 

Anyway, if Joe can change, you can.  Think about it. 

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My God BillSy, you’re completely oblivious to the role you’ve assumed here.  It almost seems your lobbying for people to hide in a closet, or to maybe keep their mouth shuts, sort of a “don’t ask, don’t tell” thing.  Now where has that happened before?  

The good news is that people of faith and courage understand the toxic nature of what your ideology and reject it more often than not. 

Anyway, if Joe can change, you can.  Think about it. 

Um - wtf are you talking about?

• Haha (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He does not have the charisma to be president. His voice sounds feminine and whinny. This guy will never be president. He won't win the primary 

Obviously we will see since it is two years away but Biden won with dementia and all those racist comments, so never say never