DeSantis For President in 2024?

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Imposing political control on schools???

Turn the state into a political weapon????

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell us, how did he use the power of his office to suppress and silence free speech?  Did he call Jack Dorsey and get opposition shadow banned or suspended from Twitter?   

Did President DeSantis force your 3 year old to wear masks in all public places until you complied with the State and got 8 vaccinations?

Did he fire you if you didn’t?

Did he hold a National press conference and tell Floridians “his patience has run out” due to their lack of getting a Covid vaccine that CCP/DNC forced on the world - “19 year old died suddenly.”   

You lunatics can complain all you want that policy may be a wrong course of action (you stopped doing that when you realized all your policies are the wrong course of action).

Please don’t insult our intelligence by claiming you suddenly fear state power (a false claim here anyway) - you just fear losing power.  

Projection at its finest.  Accuse the other of that which you have been doing.

• Like (+1) 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

NYT: DeSantis is "radical" compared to Trump

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/01/10/nyt-desantis-is-radical-compared-to-trump-n522765

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/10/business/media/ron-desantis-media-journalists.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

NYT: DeSantis is "radical" compared to Trump

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/01/10/nyt-desantis-is-radical-compared-to-trump-n522765

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/10/business/media/ron-desantis-media-journalists.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Never could have seen that one coming.  Idiots.

• Haha (+1) 1

THIS IS THE WAY.

NHL backtracks after Florida Gov. Ron Desantis' office blasts league for 'discriminatory' job fair

The NHL backtracked on late Friday night and said that the event is open to all individuals ages 18 and over

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nhl-backtracks-florida-gov-ron-desantis-office-blasts-league-discriminatory-job-fair

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

THIS IS THE WAY.

NHL backtracks after Florida Gov. Ron Desantis' office blasts league for 'discriminatory' job fair

The NHL backtracked on late Friday night and said that the event is open to all individuals ages 18 and over

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nhl-backtracks-florida-gov-ron-desantis-office-blasts-league-discriminatory-job-fair

The Left’s attempts to force social engineering through their racism and discrimination is disgusting…

This is what their side refers to as “equity”, but I would never want to be part of a movement that seeks to discriminate based on the color of one’s skin…

Edited by JaCrispy

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

Link? Or did you pull the 92% use electric stoves out of your ass as usual?

You could always do you own research right tough guy?

But in Florida, natural gas stoves aren’t nearly as popular as electric appliances. Nationwide, they’re in about 35 percent of homes. In states like California and New Jersey, it’s closer to 70 percent.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Westside, could you do this when replying please.

It just takes a second.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886flikekkdjvidxuyeqg

go back to your safe place 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Westside, could you do this when replying please.

It just takes a second.

Sorry about that. I will do that from now on. 👍🏻

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Lol, try harder next time. That article is not proof. Do you know the difference between facts and opinions?

I own property in Florida. I have family and friends there. We all have gas stoves. Much better for cooking in my opinion.

Try harder cupcake

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

Sorry about that. I will do that from now on. 👍🏻

Lol, try harder next time. That article is not proof. Do you know the difference between facts and opinions?

I own property in Florida. I have family and friends there. We all have gas stoves. Much better for cooking in my opinion.

Try harder cupcake

Go do your own homework freakshow 

6 hours ago, Westside said:

I did, when I bought the properties. You keep reading your propaganda newspapers and leave the actual thinking to the adults.

Well since you did the research I look forward to you sharing your proof/links - cuz if you actually had proof you would have shared it.

On 1/14/2023 at 6:48 PM, BillStime said:

The armpit of America

I have more than 20 students throughout my classes from the NE area. Most of them are actually quite intelligent but several of them have stated that the only reason they live here now is taxes and don't understand how much of a difference it makes. 

Xi De$antis is AMAZING 

"Here comes the budget buster: this stipulation [was] put in place by Gov. DeSantis to secure lives, but it's going to end up bankrupting a lot of people that didn't see this 50% hit coming."

Uh oh - criticize the cults’ latest chosen one? Here come the degenerates… lolz

7 hours ago, Chris farley said:

LOL, another bombshell report presented by a very shady PAC.

Come to NY. We are losing tax dollars and NY Citizens every day.

Yeah, to (wait for it)...Florida!  Because they ***** up NYS voting they way they do and want to go somewhere better, so they can start the process all over again.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO. 

If Pedo Rick Wilson and Ron Flipping Filipowski say Florida is bad, its probably very good for most people.

Obsessed with pedos aren’t you bro - so on brand for the cult… yet you will vote for the same guy who was sued twice for raping a 13 year old.

#winning 

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - this guy a joke

Stefanie seems fun. Her bio “Clinical sexology, sustainability and stars: my beats brought to you by the letter S”.  Despite her seeming a little angry, I’m going to start following her. Thank you!

edit - I can’t believe she’s not getting more traction with this one. It’s got to be the right-wing media keeping her down. You go girl!

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Haha (+1) 1