DeSantis For President in 2024?

32 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hmmm..........

Screenshot_20211009-145416_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211009-145442_Chrome.jpg

Your highlighting Cali’s peak just as the vaccine was being rolled out? That makes no sense and you’re clearly overlooking my point (on purpose cause it kills your argument) - death (unfortunately and needlessly) in red states trend like a hockey stick.

Congratulations on all your efforts. 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Whats the end game? Needless death?

Is this serious?

We've been asking this question for 2 years.  

You and your hacks have no answer.  

Thus the conclusion is you and the people you voted for are using it for political purposes.  And power.

Been lying since day 1:

July:

CDC chief clarifies vaccine comments: 'There will be no nationwide mandate'

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/565738-walensky-suggests-administration-looking-into-vaccine-mandate

Today:

Vaccination mandate rules coming ‘shortly,’ Biden says

https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/amp/workforce/vaccination-mandate-rules-coming-shortly-biden-says

Anything else everyone want to cave to?  What else you ready for them to do next before the camps open for "the unvaccinated" or the next variants?

Morons.  

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And why are people choosing not to get the vaccine?

Where are they getting their information if it’s not from a doctor?

Why is this pandemic so political and who made it this way?

Whats the end game? Needless death?

Well, there are a number of different reasons why some people don’t want to take the vaccine...Personally, at first I wanted to see how it affected everyone...but then I got covid, and now I don’t feel like I need to get the vaccine...

Well, I don’t know where other people are getting their info...but as for me, I watch a variety of informational sources, that cover liberal, conservative, libertarian and progressive points of view on national and global issues...

And a lot of times I get lots of info and reports that the CDC, FDA, and certain doctors don’t have the incentive to talk about... I feel I get a good balance of info that has led me to feel that while the vaccine does some good things, it might not be for everyone...and that’s ok imo...

The pandemic is so political likely due to the polarizing times we are living in...Politicians, including Fauci, are not being 100% honest with the American people, and it’s causing people to question their motives imo...I definitely feel this way and I know plenty of others who feel the same...

People also feel politicians are using this crisis to try and cram down other agendas...I’m sure a lot of people remember the infamous Hilary Clinton quote “Never let a good crisis go to waste”....This makes a lot of people very skeptical of big government intervention and overreach....

As far as the end game, there are too many variables to tell exactly...we could end up in a totalitarian police state like China or Australia...Or, like the Scandinavian countries we can mitigate as much as possible, realize that we’ve got to learn to live with the virus, and just freely live our lives as much as possible...👍

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your highlighting Cali’s peak just as the vaccine was being rolled out? That makes no sense and you’re clearly overlooking my point (on purpose cause it kills your argument) - death (unfortunately and needlessly) in red states trend like a hockey stick.

Congratulations on all your efforts. 

Didn't happen in January in Florida, who also best to my knowledge, didn't have the vaccine.  

Florida’s only peak on par with California in January was this September.....which coincidently, was when 30 million plus people escaping their locked down East Berlins visited the state.  

The virus is doing the same thing everywhere regardless of the State mandates.  The only thing that won't kill you is stay home and avoid people.  

I'm willing to bet that those people are far more prevalent in areas on a political map that gets a deeper color blue.   

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Didn't happen in January in Florida, who also best to my knowledge, didn't have the vaccine.  

Florida’s only peak on par with California in January was this September.....which coincidently, was when 30 million plus people escaping their locked down East Berlins visited the state.  

The virus is doing the same thing everywhere regardless of the State mandates.  The only thing that won't kill you is stay home and avoid people.  

I'm willing to bet that those people are far more prevalent in areas on a political map that gets a deeper color blue.   

You don’t even realize you’re making the case for the vaccine and masks…

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, there are a number of different reasons why some people don’t want to take the vaccine...Personally, at first I wanted to see how it affected everyone...but then I got covid, and now I don’t feel like I need to get the vaccine...

Well, I don’t know where other people are getting their info...but as for me, I watch a variety of informational sources, that cover liberal, conservative, libertarian and progressive points of view on national and global issues...

And a lot of times I get lots of info and reports that the CDC, FDA, and certain doctors don’t have the incentive to talk about... I feel I get a good balance of info that has led me to feel that while the vaccine does some good things, it might not be for everyone...and that’s ok imo...

The pandemic is so political likely due to the polarizing times we are living in...Politicians, including Fauci, are not being 100% honest with the American people, and it’s causing people to question their motives imo...I definitely feel this way and I know plenty of others who feel the same...

People also feel politicians are using this crisis to try and cram down other agendas...I’m sure a lot of people remember the infamous Hilary Clinton quote “Never let a good crisis go to waste”....This makes a lot of people very skeptical of big government intervention and overreach....

As far as the end game, there are too many variables to tell exactly...we could end up in a totalitarian police state like China or Australia...Or, like the Scandinavian countries we can mitigate as much as possible, realize that we’ve got to learn to live with the virus, and just freely live our lives as much as possible...👍

Everyone indeed has a choice - but don’t be surprised or upset when more businesses and retailers start imposing vaccination mandates to be employed and/or patronize there.

17 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.wtxl.com/news/local-news/ag-commissioner-nikki-fried-releases-school-covid-19-data

This is what it will take to defeat DeSantis, completely cherry picking data with no reference to overall trend. Nikki used only half of the counties and then only the pieces that could be manipulated. 

You are doing the same exact thing - cherry picking to make a half asssssed argument.

Funny you never mentioned this:

According to Fried’s office, the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services requested COVID-19 data from the Florida of Public Health that was never received.

Why was the request ignored?

• 2 weeks later...

Covid Plummets in Florida: Florida’s per capita Covid rate is now second-lowest in the U.S.

https://www.city-journal.org/florida-covid-cases-plummet

DeSantis Shuts Up the COVID Panic Pimps Yet AGAIN.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/10/19/desantis-shuts-up-the-covid-panic-pimps-yet-again-n1525194

DeSantis to the Rescue: ‘Florida’s Ports Are Open’ and Will Ease Supply Chain Crisis.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2021/10/20/desantis-to-the-rescue-floridas-ports-are-open-and-will-ease-supply-chain-crisis-n1525326

• Awesome! (+1) 2

On 10/10/2021 at 4:49 PM, BillStime said:

You are doing the same exact thing - cherry picking to make a half asssssed argument.

Funny you never mentioned this:

According to Fried’s office, the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services requested COVID-19 data from the Florida of Public Health that was never received.

Why was the request ignored?

Why was she requesting a report that is unrelated to her post? The information has been public for two weeks but nothing more has been said, makes it seem she is exactly what I accused her of being.

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Covid Plummets in Florida: Florida’s per capita Covid rate is now second-lowest in the U.S.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/10/19/desantis-shuts-up-the-covid-panic-pimps-yet-again-n1525194

DeSantis to the Rescue: ‘Florida’s Ports Are Open’ and Will Ease Supply Chain Crisis.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2021/10/20/desantis-to-the-rescue-floridas-ports-are-open-and-will-ease-supply-chain-crisis-n1525326

Matt Leinart.  My man..

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/20/2021 at 8:31 PM, B-Man said:

If I was guaranteed he would be remain governor for the next 25 years, I would move to Florida, and say “F the  rest of the country...”

It takes an incredibly honorable person to have power, but not be authoritarian- and still try to fight for the freedoms of the people you rule over...Sign of a great leader...👍

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Freedom of speech implications!" 

Sorry bros.............F your freedoms. 

From the people making you mask and giving you only 60 seconds to talk at school board meetings - they used the word chilling lol - it isn't, but even if this actually was a threat to those poor professors making their kids mask everyday - sorry...........F your freedoms you don't care about at all.   

In ‘chilling’ decision, UF professors have been barred from testifying against Florida

In a decision that could have far-reaching free speech implications for faculty at universities and colleges across Florida, the University of Florida has refused to allow three political science professors to continue to serve as expert witnesses in a case that challenges a new state law that restricts voting access.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article255409716.html

And the pic the hit piece I mean article uses of President DeSantis -- hilarious.

On 10/22/2021 at 6:34 AM, JaCrispy said:

If I was guaranteed he would be remain governor for the next 25 years, I would move to Florida, and say “F the  rest of the country...”

It takes an incredibly honorable person to have power, but not be authoritarian- and still try to fight for the freedoms of the people you rule over...Sign of a great leader...👍

He’s directly responsible for the most American deaths since a vaccine became available.

Thats really bad. How do you miss that layup when there’s a vaccine?

He misplayed that terribly and now he’s just yelling at clouds to stay relevant, which BTW isn’t working so well.

Whats his new scam again? He’s going to assemble a task force to battle election fraud? LMAO.

Talk about desperation. Jeez. That’s really pathetic. 

Even Trump laughed at that one.

20 minutes ago, Governor said:

He’s directly responsible for the most American deaths since a vaccine became available.

He misplayed that terribly and now he’s just yelling at clouds to stay relevant, which BTW isn’t working so well.

Whats his new scam again? He’s going to assemble a task force to battle election fraud? LMAO.

As for covid deaths, the vaccine has been available to everyone that wants it...but it’s not his job to force feed it to everyone...so if people are dying, that is on them, not DeSantis or Biden...people need to take responsibility for their own lives and stop blaming everyone else...the vaccinated do not protect other people by taking the vaccine...they only help themselves...

Furthermore, I don’t feel he misplayed it at all...I like how he balanced giving info and protection (monoclonal antibodies) and allowing people to maintain their civil liberties...

And as a result, Florida now has one of the lowest case and death rates in the country- without mandating a thing and keeping life going as usual...It truly is inspirational to freedom loving people everywhere...👍

As for the election task force, I’m not sure how I feel about that...it could be used for nefarious purposes, which leaves me skeptical...but we shall see...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

As for covid deaths, the vaccine has been available to everyone that wants it...but it’s not his job to force feed it to everyone...so if people are dying, that is on them, not DeSantis or Biden...people need to take responsibility for their own lives and stop blaming everyone else...the vaccinated do not protect other people by taking the vaccine...they only help themselves...

Furthermore, I don’t feel he misplayed it at all...I like how he balanced giving info and protection (monoclonal antibodies), by allowing people to maintain their civil liberties...

And as a result, Florida now has one of the lowest case and death rates in the country- without mandating a thing and keeping life going as usual...It truly is inspirational to freedom loving people everywhere...👍

As for the election task force, I’m not sure how I feel about that...it could be used for nefarious purposes, which leaves me skeptical...but we shall see...

That’s because everyone died dude. As Governor, aren’t you supposed to protect the citizens in your state?

I can picture the campaign last week.

We aren’t being invited to Fox like we were before so how do we change that?

Lets announce that we’re assembling a police force to battle voter fraud!

Dunno, that reeks of desperation to me. To become a viable candidate he has to hire a much better team. They’re a bunch of knot-heads.

Maybe he will hire a new team. They’re very amateurish.

Edited by Governor

52 minutes ago, Governor said:

You are actually arguing that the superior governors directly killed the elderly with terrible policy in 2020. Unbelievable.