DeSantis For President in 2024?

37 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If you think Florida is bad you better lock yourself in the basement. Good thing you basically live in Pennsylvania 😉 

Ron is being called the “impotent” Governor now.

He passes laws and everyone just laughs and goes about their business.

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Ron is being called the “impotent” Governor now.

He passes laws and everyone just laughs and goes about their business.

He stole your nickname!!! Hope you are getting royalties.

I guess that was the risk he took making all that noise at the point in time he did. 

In general I think the platform he stands on is for people to just go on about their business… so maybe it secretly genius 🤷‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He stole your nickname!!! Hope you are getting royalties.

I guess that was the risk he took making all that noise at the point in time he did. 

In general I think the platform he stands on is for people to just go on about their business… so maybe it secretly genius 🤷‍♂️ 

I’m in my basement. What do I do now?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Don’t come out until your booster is ready.

Stay triple masked though, Ive heard spiders might carry the Zeta variant. 

I’ve see Charlottes web. Spiders don’t even cover their mouth when they sneeze 

I guess I can eat some of the Alex Jones survival food packets I ordered back in the Obama administration.

Are you going to message me when it’s safe to come out? Lol.

Edited by Governor
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Governor said:

I guess I can eat some of the Alex Jones survival food packets I ordered back in the Obama administration.

Are you going to message me when it’s safe to come out? Lol.

Absolutely- in the meantime they’ll send someone to help you fill out your mail in ballots 😉 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Absolutely- in the meantime they’ll send someone to help you fill out your mail in ballots 😉 

I’ve already got a stack of those down here. When the mailman gets overloaded with work, he leaves them on pallets in my basement.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

COME SEE THE RACISM INHERENT IN THE LEFTISM:

It's amazing how low info cable news (Joy Reid lololol), the newspapers that are completely worthless, and CCP run Silicon Valley have managed to completely detach people from reality on the ground.  

The difference is the leftist nazis are well aware of the lying .....they just don't care and it's intentionally done now.  Been like that since Kavanaugh.  You can't reason, talk to, or attempt to even have a conversation with people as demented as they are.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Be careful, the mailman is exempt from Biden’s vax mandate so you never know. 

Is that a real photo of him?

https://at-the-buzzer.com/aaron-rodgers-gets-benched-by-packers/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=dearlypresents&fbclid=IwAR1ARba6X47wnTaljelDbWCsKSsuM5URy3R2jyAFmXzuiCakHcasKT-8-ZA

If it is, he’s totally junked out and shooting dope between his toes. I noticed it in the interviews but that photo seals it.

Bet against Rodgers right now. He ain’t gonna make it another 4 weeks without rehab. That’s a real money-making opportunity right there. I posted it here to stay out of view. Trust me on this.

Edited by Governor

Best state in America with the best Covid response and the best governor ....

Florida sees new COVID cases drop by 47% in the past two weeks (mandates weren't needed to stop the surge)

Florida saw a decrease of about 47% in new COVID cases in the past two weeks, the largest drop in the United States, according to a Fortune analysis of New York Times data.

It was some welcome relief for the state, which has been a COVID hotspot, with a daily average of 12,192 cases as of Sept. 15—the second highest number after Texas.

When it comes to the share of the population with COVID, Florida is now in the middle of the pack, with an average of 51.3 daily cases per 100,000 people. States such as West Virginia, Tennessee, and Kentucky are fairing far worse—averaging at or near 100 daily cases per 100,000, according to a Fortune analysis of New York Times data.

https://fortune.com/2021/09/16/florida-new-covid-cases-drop-by-47-percent/

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

I saw a commercial with Charlamagne tha Fraud.  He was talking about whether aliens existed.  He said "...but would they want to come to the Florida of the Universe." 

Yep, they're scared.

The jeopardy executive producer was canned from the host job because he said hoe’s on a podcast.  Meanwhile…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlamagne_tha_God

McKelvey was born to Larry Thomas McKelvey, a Jehovah's Witness-turned-Muslim[4] and his wife, an English teacher and Jehovah's Witness,[1][4][5] on June 29, 1978.[6] He grew up in Moncks Corner, South Carolina[7] where as a teenager he was arrested twice for possession of marijuana and cocaine with intent to distribute.[8]

When McKelvey was arrested a third time, after being near a (non-fatal) shooting, his father refused to pay his bail money. After 41 days in jail, McKelvey asked his mother to pay for bail, at which point his father decided to "give him another chance".[8] After his release, he began attending night school[8] and graduated from Berkeley High School.[9]

In 2001, he was accused of sexual assault after a party. He denied having sexual relations with the accuser and cooperated with authorities, providing DNA evidence which failed to show any evidence that he had sex with the victim.[10] The sexual assault charges were dropped and he later pleaded guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor, for which he received three years' probation.[11][12]

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Best state in America with the best Covid response and the best governor ....

Florida sees new COVID cases drop by 47% in the past two weeks (mandates weren't needed to stop the surge)

Florida saw a decrease of about 47% in new COVID cases in the past two weeks, the largest drop in the United States, according to a Fortune analysis of New York Times data.

It was some welcome relief for the state, which has been a COVID hotspot, with a daily average of 12,192 cases as of Sept. 15—the second highest number after Texas.

When it comes to the share of the population with COVID, Florida is now in the middle of the pack, with an average of 51.3 daily cases per 100,000 people. States such as West Virginia, Tennessee, and Kentucky are fairing far worse—averaging at or near 100 daily cases per 100,000, according to a Fortune analysis of New York Times data.

https://fortune.com/2021/09/16/florida-new-covid-cases-drop-by-47-percent/

Is this really something to celebrate? They were a covid hotspot and now are just middle of the pack? Woo hoo. The damage is already done. My uncle died of covid in Florida.

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

COME SEE THE RACISM INHERENT IN THE LEFTISM:

It’s horrible regardless of who it evicts, but it’s also hilarious that the redeemable liberals that see this as bad, have to do so under the guise of it disproportionately affecting people of color, as if evicting white poors would be more tolerable. 

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Is this really something to celebrate? They were a covid hotspot and now are just middle of the pack? Woo hoo. The damage is already done. My uncle died of covid in Florida.

First of all, sorry about your loss.  

No one is celebrating. 

The people need to know that State mandates are not necessary to get through the pandemic.

If you want the vaccine, get it.  If you're over 40 with a BMI over 25 you should get it.  If you are immunocompromised, get it.

The others who choose not to, have assessed the risks.  They are no ones concern.  All the actions being taken by deep blue dumps and the Federal Government to intimidate and coerce private business (of 100 or more employees bc logic) is overkill and overreach.

The President of the United States stood in front of cameras last week and told them "his patience is running out with them."

Let that f....ing sink in. 

Not in Florida.  It's a model for every state.  

The pandemic continues only because the State is making it continue.  Masks that do nothing.  Forcing vaccines on healthy people.  Vaccine passports. 

Yea.  Flatten the curve folks!  It's all we need to do.  I mean get to 90% vaccinated we swear.