YOLO Josh Allen

• YoloinOhio changed the title to YOLO Josh Allen
11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That throw against the Pats where he's going away from arm side and then gets enough on the ball to hit Diggs in the endzone was absurd....that shouldn't happen with a human.

We all KNOW that JA17 ISN'T human.....he is not a mere mortal.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

That was fun!

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is from the fall but I’m down with the Yolo meter 

If I understand her correctly, she seems to use YOLO Josh like GMF Kyle Brandt uses "Sugar High Josh Allen", to describe a Wild Man who is doing crazy "Trying Too Hard" ***** that will fail much more often than it succeeds, but that would be cool if it did succeed.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That throw against the Pats where he's going away from arm side and then gets enough on the ball to hit Diggs in the endzone was absurd....that shouldn't happen with a human.

That play is obscene.

My favorite is from the game at Miami. Allen scrambles to his right and flings it 30 plus yards to Diggs as he's about to go out of bounds. The timing of that play is perfect and Diggs is able to get both feet inbounds. Spectacular!

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

That play is obscene.

My favorite is from the game at Miami. Allen scrambles to his right and flings it 30 plus yards to Diggs as he's about to go out of bounds. The timing of that play is perfect and Diggs is able to get both feet inbounds. Spectacular!

IIRC the Fins couldn’t believe what they had seen either and challenged, much as Belichick did later. That was spectacular. It happened 10 feet away from him and he didn’t believe it was possible. I guess that’s eye arrogance.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1