Bills restructure Diggs contract; create 7.8. Mill in cap space

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I’d be surprised if he weighs more than 250lbs right now.  He can’t play at that weight.  Probably why he hasn’t been in Buffalo.  

I'll bet he's closer to 300# than 250#.

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure how credible but 

His bio says he’s a Giants beat writer 

He reported the same thing a couple months ago when the Ertz trade rumors first heated up, so take it with a grain of salt.

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure how credible but 

His bio says he’s a Giants beat writer 

I call bull#### on this one. I don’t see anything about an alleged trade for both sides being a done deal. Infact I don’t see anything linking Buffalo to Ertz minus the rumor articles due to Digg’s restructure. 

35 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I don’t really agree. I think the Bills offense will need to continue to evolve and look a bit different this year to stay ahead of defenses and that TE was a spot that Beane specifically called out in his post season presser as an area he felt needed to be better, and yet did not address outside of swapping Kroft for Hollister. So if this was last season I would agree, they didn’t use the TE much according to Ertz’s play style but I doubt Daboll will do the same thing this year as last year. And he’s a former TE coach, so I believe it would be a focus of his. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

He reported the same thing a couple months ago when the Ertz trade rumors first heated up, so take it with a grain of salt.

To be fair to him, that was going to happen but the Eagles had an insane asking price. It's not unreasonable to think that this is legit, given:

a) demonstrable past interest

b) no major TE signing/trade in the interim

c) reduced asking price from Philly

d) no one really thinks Ertz will play another down for the Eagles

e) Diggs restructure

Edited by Boxcar

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm always suspicious of these little accounts. 

Feel like they dart throw...hope it happens and tell everyone they have sources. 

Then when it doesn't they just fade away because nobody will remember anyways.