Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 7 Open Roster Spots

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How did we not add a running back at all? Is there a chance Brieda has a bigger role then we expect?

Well this was expected. After Harris and Etienne got taken off the board in 1st and Williams in the 2nd  i dont think there was a single upgrade at the position. With Breida, Singletary and Moss i didnt envision us drafting a RB unless it was a clear upgrade and top at the position. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

How didn’t the Bills get Trill Williams?  Total fail. Much better than that Goosehead guy.  

You mean to tell me the Bills didn’t listen to you?? Why didn’t you tell them sooner that Williams was better than the guy they drafted?!?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

I see Tre walker WR signed. If I was a WR buffalo may be the last place I’d sign

Ehhh i dont see it... yes its a full room but this coaching staff has shown that if you can play special teams regardless of position  then they will have you on the 53 

17 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

How didn’t the Bills get Trill Williams?  Total fail. Much better than that Goosehead guy.  

Players are reluctant to come here now, because this roster will be hard to make. It was easier for us to get guys when we had holes all over the roster.  

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That many? Wow.

Keep in mind that 37.7% of statistics are just made up on the spot.

As for the UDFAs, if that's the situation you were in, would you sign with the Bills?  Trying to break into a deep, strong roster -- that's not playing the odds.  They would have much better odds signing with a poor team where the depth chart isn't so intimidating.

It's the opposite with veteran FAs, who are likely to want to sign with the Bills if the Bills come calling.  These veterans figure the Bills are going places, plus the Bills know what they're doing, and if the Bills think the guy can probably help the team, it's worth the shot.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep this makes a ton of sense. I could seen players trying to sign on with a team with championship aspirations, but there are not many spots where there will be “true” competition

• MAJBobby changed the title to Official Bills Undrafted Free Agent Signings, 9 Open Roster Spots
21 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That many? Wow.

no...it’s not 50% of nfl players on 53 man rosters went undrafted

over 50% of college draft eligible go u drafted. Many on PS are undrafted.

making the 53 man youare looking at only about 5 in their career ever went up drsfted on a team. It’s usually kickers and punters and ST players.

Per season you are lucky if you get 1 UDFA that you signed as a rookie make the final 53. There might be 1-2 others that make the team after 1-2 yrs on PS.

• Like (+1) 2