2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I do get that... but I think people should be asking more what he can do. His instincts are outstanding. He almost never buys misdirection and he always hits his gap, he can cover, he tackles brilliantly for a smaller guy. Great pick for Cleveland. 

This guy? That's a high school tackle

2 minutes ago, Process said:

The Browns we're already a very good team and absolutely killed it this off-season.

It's going to depend on Baker but we may be the third best team in the conference.

I have heard this about the Browns for the last few years.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Process said:

The Browns we're already a very good team and absolutely killed it this off-season.

It's going to depend on Baker but we may be the third best team in the conference.

Weren't they supposedly a Super Bowl Team a season or so ago?

1 minute ago, Process said:

Your spot on. It’s Bills, Browns, Ravens, Chargers chasing Chiefs this year for AFC title. I can’t get w Phins based on Tua. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Great pick Tenn. Feels to me like the AFC teams are doing a MUCH better job than the NFC teams. If the Bills transferred to the NFC I think we would make the next 10 Superbowls.

Absolutely.  The nfc is has had an awful offseason in general.  Afc teams killing it.  Let’s hope GB doesn’t trade Rodgers to the AFC too.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

In CLE I don’t know where he plays. He is a football player. But seriously I don’t see where he fits in their Defense.   Not dragging him. He was my BPA. But I just don’t see a fit in browns scheme 

I think he will start at WILL for them. They have more of that wide 9 front so linebackers who hit their gaps consistently - and he does - are a premium. But I agree generally in that scheme you think bigger body downhill style backers rather than coverage guys. Think it was probably just a case of too good to miss out on. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, QLBillsFan said:

Your spot on. It’s Bills, Browns, Ravens, Chargers chasing Chiefs this year for AFC title. I can’t get w Phins based on Tua. 

Titans are involved in that conversation as well

• Agree 1