Tucker Carlson

T&C

17 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

šŸ˜ the old standby answer for people that donā€™t actually actively contribute to society and just rant about societies wrongs.Ā 
Ā 

Carry on... glad you got that last one in before your internet was blocked for the evening because itā€™s a school night.Ā 

LMAO. You have no idea how I contribute to society... but we can all see how insecure you are - blaming everyone on the left for your issues.
Ā 

Why is that?

Ā 

Are you dealing with acceptance?
Ā 

Afraid to be you?Ā 

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Ā 

I don't think anyone on this board is obtaining power.Ā 

Ā 

But I applaude your actions to recognize the importance of diversity and actually doing something about it. I try to live my life focused on solutions, which requires trying to see what needs all sides have... But I can also get dragged into arguing with people who come off to me as bad actors. It's probably a lizard brain thing.Ā 

By obtaining power in referring to the subscribed political party.Ā 
Ā 

I donā€™t always agree with you @Motorin'Ā but more than once Iā€™ve seen you elaborate on how you walk the talk. I appreciate that about people.Ā 
Ā 

im seriously pissed about how my kids generation was literally en route to consideringĀ race and homosexuality no different than ice cream preference andĀ Ā the power mongers couldnā€™t have it.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The ā€œI have black friendsā€ too response. Love it.

Ā 

So much hate and projection.Ā 
Ā 

You really are insecure with yourself.
Ā 

Claim to be independent but so blinded by your bias.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thereā€™s no such thing as an Independent. Those are angry Conservatives that donā€™t like the direction of their party or donā€™t like how it was taken over by evangelicals, white nationalists, etc.Ā 

Ā 

They still overwhelmingly vote Republican.

Ā 

You see an uptick in Independent voters after a Republican president has recently failed. Huge uptick after W. Bush, and then now after Donaldā€™s debacle.

Ā 

Iā€™m a registered Independent but only because I like to get the direct mail advertising from both sides since my family is in that business.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

By obtaining power in referring to the subscribed political party.Ā 
Ā 

I donā€™t always agree with you @Motorin'Ā but more than once Iā€™ve seen you elaborate on how you walk the talk. I appreciate that about people.Ā 
Ā 

im seriously pissed about how my kids generation was literally en route to consideringĀ race and homosexuality no different than ice cream preference andĀ Ā the power mongers couldnā€™t have it.Ā 

LMAO - I canā€™t even with you - so freaknĀ ignorant itā€™s hilarious.

Ā 

Always someone elseā€™s fault when it comes to Trumpholes.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO. You have no idea how I contribute to society... but we can all see how insecure are - blaming everyone on the left for your issues.
Ā 

Why is that?

Ā 

Are you dealing with acceptance?
Ā 

Afraid to be you?Ā 

Youā€™re so humorous to me. Iā€™ve never seen you win a factual argument on this board. You have a known alias where you try to do the same. Canā€™t engageĀ direct argument because you lose. Iā€™m literally pointing out how I embrace diversity and you attack.Ā 
Ā 

you are the problem. I see exactly what you contribute to society as do many others. Your puppet mastersĀ need racism for power Ā and you are all in.Ā 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Youā€™re so humorous to me. Iā€™ve never seen you win a factual argument on this board. You have a known alias where you try to do the same. Canā€™t engageĀ direct argument because you lose. Iā€™m literally pointing out how I embrace diversity and you attack.Ā 
Ā 

you are the problem. I see exactly what you contribute to society as do many others. Your puppet mastersĀ need racism for power Ā and you are all in.Ā 

LMAO - it kills you that I can read you like a book.
Ā 

Whatā€™s funny is you get all tough and try to bring it and then cave the second you realize youā€™re in over your head.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™m not trying to win anything - but you attacking me unprovokedĀ clearly sends the message that you are threatened.

Whatā€™s my known alias? Iā€™m confident the mods here can verify for you.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

Ā 

Well.

Ā 

It's good that you are being exposed to other educated ideas,

Ā 

Actually try listening.

Ā 

Ā 

Do you really not know about Prager University until now ?

Ā 

They are internationally known, and I certainly don't need to "defend them"

Ā 

They are learned people with a strong Christian and conservative message..............That's what offends you.

Ā 

Ā 

This is a perfect example of why I post from Conservative sites.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Itā€™s the rewriting of history that offends me.Ā 

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - it kills you that I can read you like a book.
Ā 

Whatā€™s funny is you get all tough and try to bring it and then cave the second you realize youā€™re in over your head.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™m not trying to win anything - but you attacking me unprovokedĀ clearly sends the message that you are threatened.

Whatā€™s my known alias? Iā€™m confident the mods here can verify for you.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

im not tough just direct. Direct is hard for fragile wokeist.Ā 
Ā 

look... I feel empathy for you. You believe what you post. You think your cult leaders really mean what they say.you believe politics is a western of cowboys and Indians and only one side are the good guys. Ā I remember being a young child andĀ having that perspectiveĀ of the world. Itā€™s simple. Itā€™s easy to comprehend.
Ā 

at this point anything else would likely go over your head so Iā€™ll stop here.

Ā 

good luck bud. Weā€™re all rooting for you.Ā 

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

The ā€œI have black friendsā€ too response. Love it.

Ā 

So much hate and projection.Ā 
Ā 

You really are insecure with yourself.
Ā 

Claim to be independent but so blinded by your bias.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I thinkĀ @Over 29 years of fanhoodĀ really falls more into the ā€œI try to live a life of inclusion and respect for othersā€ category. Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s probably hard to see with your eyes closed and your mouth running about everybody elseā€™s limitations. Sometimes itā€™s ok to just acknowledge that someone else is trying.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I thinkĀ @Over 29 years of fanhoodĀ really falls more into the ā€œI try to live a life of inclusion and respect for othersā€ category. Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s probably hard to see with your eyes closed and your mouth running about everybody elseā€™s limitations. Sometimes itā€™s ok to just acknowledge that someone else is trying.Ā 

Trying to do what? Blame one side for Americaā€™s problems? Consider running out to buy a gun because Democrats make him uneasy?

Ā 

Red flags all over this guy - keep guns out of his possession.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ā 

Thatā€™s not what I gathered from his last responses/attacks toĀ me. He blamed me for racism still existing in the world. Lol.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trying to do what? Blame one side for Americaā€™s problems? Consider running out to buy a gun because Democrats make him uneasy?

Ā 

Ā 

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ā 

I explained the ā€œtryingā€ in the same sentence. Ā Are you suffering from buffering?Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™m considering buying a gun as well. Ā I spoke with a friend in law enforcement who has a range, offers instructions on safe use of firearms. Ā I have many friends that are Democrats, and they scare me as much as the friendsā€”quite a few Dems includedā€”who lawfully and peacefully own guns. Ā That is to say, not at all. Ā 
Ā 

Hereā€™s the good news for the ā€œtake away gunsā€ crowd, Iā€™m also thinking about buying a motorcycle, since 1985. Ā Chances are good Iā€™ll procrastinate in perpetuity.Ā 
Ā 

Invite people with other points of view into your life. Ā Ratchet the anger down a few notches. Ā The life our friend apparently chooses to pursue is good for everyone except those who want to divide.Ā 

1 minute ago, The Governor said:

Thatā€™s not what I gathered from his last responses/attacks toĀ me. He blamed me for racism still existing in the world. Lol.

As you go, others may go as well.Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s the human condition. Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ā 

I explained the ā€œtryingā€ in the same sentence. Ā Are you suffering from buffering?Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™m considering buying a gun as well. Ā I spoke with a friend in law enforcement who has a range, offers instructions on safe use of firearms. Ā I have many friends that are Democrats, and they scare me as much as the friendsā€”quite a few Dems includedā€”who lawfully and peacefully own guns. Ā That is to say, not at all. Ā 
Ā 

Hereā€™s the good news for the ā€œtake away gunsā€ crowd, Iā€™m also thinking about buying a motorcycle, since 1985. Ā Chances are good Iā€™ll procrastinate in perpetuity.Ā 
Ā 

Invite people with other points of view into your life. Ā Ratchet the anger down a few notches. Ā The life our friend apparently chooses to pursue is good for everyone except those who want to divide.Ā 

Ā 

When you ask Fan Boy and Bonnie to listen to other points of view; ratchet down the anger... I'll consider your advice.

Ā 

Have a nice day

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Tucker is the only cable news show worth watching. Ā 
Ā 

I say this as someone in my 30ā€™s, that disagrees with him frequently and has political views on both sides of the aisle. Ā 

He does make really great faces when guests say really stupid stuff.Ā  He doesn't have the typically pathetic media poker face.

19 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

He does make really great faces when guests say really stupid stuff.Ā  He doesn't have the typically pathetic media poker face.

Ā 

The slack jaw look really fits him

Ā 

Tucker Carlson is saving journalism

by Don Surber

Ā 

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/04/if-it-is-not-for-money-why-are-they-in.html

Ā 

Ā 

I should not have to write this, but journalists should accept criticism. Largely they don't. And lately they are upset because Tucker Carlson is taking them to task on his nightly Fox show. Speaking from personal experience, your critics do you a valuable service. His criticism is golden because Carlson grew up in journalism. He told Outkick, "When I was a kid, my dad worked in print in the newspaper and then in television. He had a sound guy, a cameraman, a producer. Theyā€™d come over to our house a lot. And I remember thinking, ā€œThese are truly open-minded, courageous guys.ā€ They took no bull#### from anybody. They were also skeptical.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Leftist Twitter trying to cancel Tucker for the 800th time. Ā 
Ā 

These people are stalker level obsessed with him.Ā 

You think Tucker is proud of the guy that killed this man over social distancing?

Ā 

I mean - this is basically what Tucker is advocating -Ā violence.

Ā 

Sad world we live inĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ā 

Ā 

What else is new............

Ā 

ā€˜This is a blatant lieā€™: Twitter leaves some important information out of their ā€˜newsā€™ about Tucker Carlson

Ā 

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/04/27/this-is-a-blatant-lie-twitter-leaves-some-important-information-out-of-their-news-about-tucker-carlson/

Ā 

Keep defending someone advocating violence...

Ā 

Americans are.

ABC News reportsĀ on its latest poll with Ipsos: ā€œNearly two-thirds of Americans (64%) are optimistic about the direction of the country.ā€¦ The last time the country came close to that level of optimism about the coming year was in December 2006, when 61% said they were optimistic about where the country was headed.ā€ (I promise, Americans wonā€™t get tired of winning.)

Nevertheless, most Republicans remain grouchy, angry and depressed. The pollĀ reports: ā€œPartisanship appears to be the largest driver of pessimism with Republicans (60%) most likely to say they are pessimistic. Aside from Republicans, no other group appears to be more pessimistic than optimistic.ā€

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/03/you-can-be-optimistic-honest/

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Americans are.

ABC News reportsĀ on its latest poll with Ipsos: ā€œNearly two-thirds of Americans (64%) are optimistic about the direction of the country.ā€¦ The last time the country came close to that level of optimism about the coming year was in December 2006, when 61% said they were optimistic about where the country was headed.ā€ (I promise, Americans wonā€™t get tired of winning.)

Nevertheless, most Republicans remain grouchy, angry and depressed. The pollĀ reports: ā€œPartisanship appears to be the largest driver of pessimism with Republicans (60%) most likely to say they are pessimistic. Aside from Republicans, no other group appears to be more pessimistic than optimistic.ā€

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/03/you-can-be-optimistic-honest/

Total BS. Another bunk ā€œ pollā€ to influence opinion rather than reflect it. This one was of a whopping 500 people ( probably liberals or Covid terrified Biden voters) and weā€™re supposed to believe itā€™s reflectiveĀ of a Nation of 330 million? Lol....funny how now pessimism is due to ā€œ partisanship ā€œ. Couldnā€™t possibly be due to horrible policy ideas and the promotion of white hate and anti police sentiment by the Dems, could it ? What a total joke.Ā 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Total BS. Another bunk ā€œ pollā€ to influence opinion rather than reflect it. This one was of a whopping 500 people ( probably liberals or Covid terrified Biden voters) and weā€™re supposed to believe itā€™s reflectiveĀ of a Nation of 330 million? Lol....funny how now pessimism is due to ā€œ partisanship ā€œ. Couldnā€™t possibly be due to horrible policy ideas and the promotion of white hate and anti police sentiment by the Dems, could it ? What a total joke.Ā 

His policy ideas are polling in the 70ā€™s. Lol.

Ā 

Ā