Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Lol man, you’re hilarious. I feel bad that your uneducated opinion has you all riled up.

Again,

- why do Florida taxpayers need to pay for TX illegal immigrants to be sent to Martha’s Vineyard

- your response was because Biden is shipping people to FL. You were proven wrong by DeSantis himself. So try again…..

- why should taxpayers pay for a political stunt to “own” the libs?

- Now this is doing something? What? Lol. Yea these 50 people will change our border policies. No one is doing anything. It was a political stunt to rile up MAGA republicans but will end up making independent and true Republicans hate the MAGA republicans even more.

As a Florida resident, I would be ok if it helped shine a light on the terrible situation in our nation's border towns, which it clearly has.  This isn't a republican/democrat issue.  We have a serious problem of managing the amount of people entering our country illegal from the southern border, and republicans have been using it to rile up there base while the dems have been using it to BUILD up their base.  It's time we addressed it as a country, and if this kind of stunt is what it takes to get that moving, I'm cool with it. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

It is a horribly ineffective way.   What is everyone talking about? DC/CH/NY/MV. The GOP has moved the topic of conversation away from the border. Absolute FAIL on their part.  🤦🏻‍♂️

Not really, it's showing the DC/CH/NY/MV people what is happening in border towns, just on a much smaller scale. I'm hoping that when DeSantis runs for president he has a really well thought out plan to increase legal immigration in the country while securing our border at the same time.  I think it's something we could all agree with.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It is a horribly ineffective way.   What is everyone talking about? DC/CH/NY/MV. The GOP has moved the topic of conversation away from the border. Absolute FAIL on their part.  🤦🏻‍♂️

No sir, it is not.

Please check out the White House press conference today.

The majority of the National reporters question are about the border and the administrations lack of honesty.

You can keep insisting Jim, but it aint so.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/09/16/watch-karine-jean-pierre-really-doesnt-want-to-answer-jacqui-heinrichs-straightforward-questions-about-joe-bidens-border-crisis/

Watch live: White House press briefing - NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-live-white-house-press-briefing-99862597686

https://thehill.com/social-tags/white-house-press-briefing/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Get this….2,000,000 illegal aliens have literally walked into our country just this year, but when a grand total of 50 end up in Massachusetts, the internet blows up. And I’m riled up? 😂😂😂

No one is talking about the 2.000,000 everyone is talking about MA. Tactic was horrible if he wanted to get people to talk about immigration.

He wanted to score political points with his MAGA base by “owning libs” and got owned himself.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No sir, it is not.

Please check out the White House press conference today.

The majority of the National reporters question are about the border and the administrations lack of honesty.

You can keep insisting Jim, but it aint so.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/09/16/watch-karine-jean-pierre-really-doesnt-want-to-answer-jacqui-heinrichs-straightforward-questions-about-joe-bidens-border-crisis/

Watch live: White House press briefing - NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-live-white-house-press-briefing-99862597686

https://thehill.com/social-tags/white-house-press-briefing/

So one reporter asking the press Secretary is Americans talking about the problem at the border?  I’m pretty sure that’a not the geographic area most Americans are talking about this week. 

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

No one is talking about the 2.000,000 everyone is talking about MA. Tactic was horrible if he wanted to get people to talk about immigration.

He wanted to score political points with his MAGA base by “owning libs” and got owned himself.

MAGA base! 😂😂 Keep playing that card. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

We're talking about it quite a but here, so I'm not sure what is so terrible about it or how he "got owned himself".  I personally think we need comprehensive immigration reform (secure borders and increased legal immigration), don't you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

We're talking about it quite a but here, so I'm not sure what is so terrible about it or how he "got owned himself".  I personally think we need comprehensive immigration reform (secure borders and increased legal immigration), don't you?

i think this situation is what i been saying for quite some time. want to take a hard line on a topic. own that stance and put skin in the game. want " undocumented " people. the more the better. ok your home is now in a registry to care for as many families as you can comfortably fit. think abortion should be outright abolished, contraception banned? ok. your on a registry for lotto selection for adoption. 

keep going and watch how fast ideology changes when that doorbell rings and now "society" isnt responsible for the signaling your so passionate about..YOU ARE. 

get it on camera to watch the pretzel in real time as excuses are formed but people are held accountable now. i expect instant compromises to be the result as soon as this legislation is made.

prob save this country. buffarukus 2024.

Edited by Buffarukus

Sure send them to the shithole places. They're already ^%$#ed.

Where I live, they have overwhelmed the area with them. They are always

filling up the emergency room. They are always wiping the shelves clean from the grocery

stores.

Democrats are horrible people who have destroyed this country.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing a like a scummy lawyer looking for a payday. Dems enticing the immigrants to travel through ten countries dying along the way. They couldn’t care less about the ones dying and creating no actual solutions for the problems at the border. Just want to virtue signal. Nothing else 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

The Martha’s Vineyard’s meltdown illustrates the efficacy of a few of Saul Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals. Governors Abbott and DeSantis have put several of Alinsky’s rules in play Among them:

• Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

• Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

• A good tactic is one your people enjoy.

• Keep the pressure on.

• The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

• Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

These rules were formulated for the use of the left.

When employed to mount opposition to the left, the axis of American life and politics tilts. The end of the world is nigh.

Politico’s West Wing Playbook gives us the White House reading of “the DeSantis stunt.” A “stunt” = the application of an Alinskyite tactic by the right.

It must be time to call in the enforcers at the Department of Justice: “During an immigration meeting on Friday, White House and administration officials discussed potential responses, including ‘litigation options.'”

You can feel the axis tilting:

More at the link: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/09/kjp-getting-snippy.php

• Like (+1) 1

Because states are on the hook for the costs of this border situation as is, and given the border is managed by federal policy, maybe it’s appropriate they move more of these populations into dc or sanctuary states.

instead of this being the stunt that it appears to be now, why isn’t this a solution that everyone supports? 

https://cis.org/Richwine/States-Must-Pay-Health-and-Education-Benefits-Illegal-Immigrant-Families

its not reasonable to force a few states to carry most of the burden of federal policy. 

Hell, I say if you are for open borders you are personally obligated to take a family in under your own roof. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Because states are on the hook for the costs of this border situation as is, and given the border is managed by federal policy, maybe it’s appropriate they move more of these populations into dc or sanctuary states.

instead of this being the stunt that it appears to be now, why isn’t this a solution that everyone supports? 

https://cis.org/Richwine/States-Must-Pay-Health-and-Education-Benefits-Illegal-Immigrant-Families

its not reasonable to force a few states to carry most of the burden of federal policy. 

Hell, I say if you are for open borders you are personally obligated to take a family in under your own roof. 

Because they're hypocrites and lowlifes.  They're laughing at all these illegals over-running red states because they hope they'll turn them blue.  They don't really care about them other than that.  And shipping them to places what purportedly protect them and then hearing them whine about it proves this.

18 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Don’t you ever talk about kids - pretend to care about kids - when they are nothing more than a pawn for the GQP:

image.thumb.jpeg.8d339b1d505da35f906b75ae1a6f048e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a0011ee23a00d533e1b6ebbc17ff9987.jpeg

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Because they're hypocrites and lowlifes.  They're laughing at all these illegals over-running red states because they hope they'll turn them blue.  They don't really care about them other than that.  And shipping them to places what purportedly protect them and then hearing them whine about it proves this.

Project harder 

HARDER qDoc