Pegula's jet flight activity Chicago?

Mcg

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Dot connecting time:

1) Cynthia Frelund is hinting at a big trade.

2) Hughes hasn't been restructured yet. Is he in the plans for this season?

3) Several other restructures we could have done (White, Dawkins) to make cap space haven't happened yet. What are we waiting for?

4) Mack was just restructured to lower his cap hit this year. This makes him more tradeable.

5) Bills haven't been in on any of the free agent pass rushers even though it's a big need.

Conclusion: Khalil Mack for our 1st round pick, Jerry Hughes, and a 2022 2nd.

I was thinking the Bills 1st and 2nd round this year for Mack. Hughes stays

1 minute ago, ALLEN1QB said:

My sources tell me they are bringing in Jim McMahon to replace Barkley.

Dam!! I was hoping it was Kyle Orton.  We haven’t been the same since that slide in denver

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Does Ertz live in Chicago?

Actually possibly/probably. His wife plays pro soccer for the MLS team there. I know everybody is getting rock hard over Mack, but this is actually a good catch and feels like it is most likely at the moment. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, billsfan905 said:

The Pegula Plane tracker is my favourite part of every offseason. Thank you to whoever does this each year............ it's genuinely a right of passage for the offseason. 

Agreed! I wonder if any other fan bases do this or if this is just related to our love of Bills?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Actually possibly/probably. His wife plays pro soccer for the MLS team there. I know everybody is getting rock hard over Mack, but this is actually a good catch and feels like it is most likely at the moment. 

Is Ertz worth a flight to Chicago? I’m not even sure I’d mail a welcome fruit basket. 

• Haha (+1) 1