Pegula's jet flight activity Chicago?

Mcg

5 minutes ago, offyourocker said:

Mack makes more sense than Ertz.  You can release Addison and pay for a lot of it.

Addison just agreed to a paycut in Buffalo....and I believe Mack just re-structured his contract to help out Chicago with their cap situation.

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

In before we end up with Trubisky.  Our new back-up!

They wouldnt send a jet for that scrub....they will likely chartered a bus for him to Buffalo....

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Addison just agreed to a paycut in Buffalo....and I believe Mack just re-structured his contract to help out Chicago with their cap situation.

i wont let your facts ruin my dreams.  In all seriousness the fact that Addison took a pay cut does not mean we cant cut him if a serious opportunity for improvement like Mack comes up.   

The Mario Williams free agency courtship is one of my fondest memories as a member of this community.  

The plane tracking. The restaurant surveillance.  Buddy Nix psychology assessments.  It was awesome.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

The Mario Williams free agency courtship is one of my fondest memories as a member of this community.  

The plane tracking. The restaurant surveillance.  Buddy Nix psychology assessments.  It was awesome.  

Countless advertising for Tempo....

• Haha (+1) 1

It was, I don’t want that ruined by trading for Ertz. All this rumor speculating and plane tracking for Ertz will just water down the rush. Mack or Fuller will keep the dream alive for future offseason hope. 

To this day, at least in my tenure here, that is the biggest and best thread of them all.  

I’ll never forget everyone following his visit, his dinner, delaying his visit, the fake departure.  

The definition of a F5 thread

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Is it fair to say the Bills during the drought went about as far as a team possibly could without a franchise QB? Or did MW just not deliver the way we expected him to really do? Obviously during the Wrecks years he wasn't used properly, but during the Schwartz tenure he was?  

3 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I remember that. I bumped into Jim Kelly and Russ Brandon at Lagerhaus95 the night Mario signed. 

• Like (+1) 1