Miami trading Shaq Lawson to Texans

I just saw this on FB and all I read first was "Houston and Miami have a deal:" I screamed "F********K!!!" at the top of my lungs making both the dog and cat run for their lives....... Then I realized it wasn't for Watson and was like, "Oh, well that's useless." :lol:

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 12

Feel bad for Shaq. Imagine moving to Miami then being traded after a year to an abysmal Texans team. 

Not worried about 'pro-bowl McKinney.' He didn't help an abysmal run and pass defence in Houston last year. Not every pro bowler is must have, hello Trai Turner.

Grier should be careful. He doesn't want a reputation of immediately dumping new signings as he has Van Noy and Lawson and maybe Tua? Loyalty and stability is a thing.

Edited by Seoulofstone
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Weird that Miami signed both him and  van noy last year in FA, had no change in defensive coaches/scheme or GM, and already moving on from both. 

I know right. 

And they signed them with the expectation that they'd be contributing starters for a few years. 

Not a good look for their GM. 

So now the Texans have given the Dolphins 2 first round draft choices including the  the #3 this year plus a second round pick for Tunsil and now pick up a pro bowl linebacker in exchange for a scrub DE they over paid for in FA last year.  I almost feel like the Texans owner lost a massive poker bet to the Owners of the Cardinals and Dolphins.  Both teams are way better now because of the Texans.