Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]

Rubes

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Dude....

He had injury issues and bad QB play on a bad team last season. Even taking last year into account, we're talking about a guy who just turned 30, was a Pro Bowler from 2017-2019, a First Team All Pro in 2018, and averages 760 yards and 8 TD's a season. 

You might not be a fan and he might not be Travis Kelce. But saying he "blows" is *way* off. 

I agree he doesn't blow but I feel his best days are behind him. He has lots of tread on the tires, is 30 years old and injury prone. I'm just not jumping for joy or holding my breath hoping to get him. He would be an upgrade to the Bills TE position. I'm not opposed to the move if the price is right.

Edited by newcam2012

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Good, let them sign Ertz. 

Who’s starting TE for Bills hater?  Ertz has over 200 nfl catches the last 2 years.  Which better TE will be available at Bills selection Nostradamus?

Just now, The Jokeman said:

They'd have to trade for him just like us.

I was assuming they would cut him. 

Just now, Pete said:

Who’s starting TE for Bills hater?  Ertz has over 200 nfl catches the last 2 years.  Which better TE will be available at Bills selection Nostradamus?

I’d rather draft a TE and not waste money on Ertz that can’t even break top 15. 

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

He got hurt last year. He's a good player, he's an upgrade for us.

Edited by The Jokeman

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You would rather draft a TE than get a top TE that you know is already established... Yea smart thinking there...

Yet you haven't named any TE you want and don't even realize they won't even be good the first year if ever.

Edited by TBBills
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I mean if it happens, great, but I’d rather use that money on a CB #2. 

Names please.  We need major upgrades at TE RB CB and Edge.  I don’t care how or in what order.  We gave you possible name- Zack.  You say boo to that.  What’s your solution?