Cuomo sexual allegations

Unforgiven

23 hours ago, daz28 said:

Matt Gaetz is about to put sniffgate, pizzagate, and cuomogate all to shame.  How did Q miss this one?

They only see red when it's blue.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:12 AM, I am the egg man said:

.....and back to sweet dreams of Drew, no doubt.

Keep supporting the party of conspiracy and pedophilia. You're doing Jebus' work.

48 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Cuomo diddled 8 year olds?!  

Hold on, it Gaetz better! 😄

This guy Gaetz all the young tail, amirite?

If she Gaetz any older, Matt won't like her any more.

I'll show myself out.

11 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Hold on, it Gaetz better! 😄

This guy Gaetz all the young tail, amirite?

If she Gaetz any older, Matt won't like her any more.

I'll show myself out.

Ok not bad but wrong thread. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Time to go, Andrew. 

Who the hell is the Lt Gov? Is this a new David Paterson moment?

EDIT: how did I forget. Buffalo is back! I'm sensing $1 billion of state money for that new stadium! (And predictably awful governance to go with it)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Hochul#:~:text=Buffalo%2C New York%2C U.S.&text=Kathleen Courtney Hochul (%2Fˈh,of New York since 2015.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

44 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

But but but Trump!!!

giphy.gif

https://people.com/politics/new-york-attorney-general-announces-andrew-cuomo-sexual-harassment-findings/

"Investigators interviewed 179 individuals"

"More than 74,000 documents, emails, texts, and pictures were also reviewed as evidence during the investigation."

"The governor has previously apologized for what he said was unintended discomfort."

"I now understand that I acted in a way that made people feel uncomfortable," he said in March. Cuomo added: "It was unintentional, and I truly and deeply apologize for it. I feel awful about it and, frankly, I am embarrassed by it and that's not easy to say. But that's the truth."

Al Franken's reaction:

giphy.gif

Edited by I am the egg man

13 minutes ago, 716er said:

So.. Cuomo has been governor for a decade, in a state ruled by democrats, a two or three month investigation  reveals substantial evidence of criminal wrongdoing, following the departure of Democrat Eliot Spitzer for trafficking hookers while sitting Governor,  following the departure of Dem AG Eric Schneiderman getting bounced for batting around women, and not long after Dems voted in Joe Biden, a guy who has acknowledged pawing women throughout his political career and has credible allegations of sexual assault against him and you see that as a Republican issue?

Ok chief. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So.. Cuomo has been governor for a decade, in a state ruled by democrats, a two or three month investigation  reveals substantial evidence of criminal wrongdoing, following the departure of Democrat Eliot Spitzer for trafficking hookers while sitting Governor,  following the departure of Dem AG Eric Schneiderman getting bounced for batting around women, and not long after Dems voted in Joe Biden, a guy who has acknowledged pawing women throughout his political career and has credible allegations of sexual assault against him and you see that as a Republican issue?

Ok chief. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Men are pigs - no matter which party. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This report is not enough.

He is a democrat.

He will NOT resign, until absolutely necessary, and some type of compensation is offered.

I said that when all the allegations surfaced AND the nursing home disaster came to light.  Not enough.  

I agree with you, no Democrat especially him is going to simply bow out, disgraced.  

So something is going to happen.  I'm just not sure what.

He can't lock down the State or impose any new mandates.  He's lost credibility and now he's lost whatever respect he had.

Remember circa April 2020 - he was the Left's "true" leader during the beginning of this sham.  "Look at his press conferences!  He's so smart and in command!   He loves us all!  He should be president!"

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Men are pigs - no matter which party. 

That wasn’t the point of those post @716er shared though.  He apparently missed all that other dem  *****. 

Btw— 10 years in office and suddenly, as if by magic, Cuomo is outed as a scumbag.  If he goes, his lt gov likely steps in.  Of course, thinking people might wonder about the total complicity of the lt gov and what she would have obviously known about assuming she had a pulse.

In that sense, how is she any less a pig, treating the victims as disposable for her own political benefit.  She’s certainly no friend to women. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

.....rest assured, State and Federal Dems definitely want to look the other way and sit on their hands. 

Don’t hold your breath for Andrew Cuomo to face any consequences after investigation concludes that he sexually harassed all those women

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/08/03/dont-hold-your-breath-for-andrew-cuomo-to-face-any-consequences-after-investigation-concludes-that-he-sexually-harassed-all-those-women/

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That wasn’t the point of those post @716er shared though.  He apparently missed all that other dem  *****. 

Btw— 10 years in office and suddenly, as if by magic, Cuomo is outed as a scumbag.  If he goes, his lt gov likely steps in.  Of course, thinking people might wonder about the total complicity of the lt gov and what she would have obviously known about assuming she had a pulse.

In that sense, how is she any less a pig, treating the victims as disposable for her own political benefit.  She’s certainly no friend to women. 

Men are pigs

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

One claim , from  40 years ago,  with no carroborating evidence or other any other  witnesses...

allegations from this very last 12 months, 11 victims, 179 corroborating witlessness, independent investigation that concluded allegations were credible and Cuomo was not

Yep, for dolts like you that looks the same

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

At the end of the day, these specific allegations aren’t enough for a sitting Governor to resign over in 2021, even if all of them are true. You gotta bring something stronger than that.

You might not like to hear that, but it’s the reality. No politician is going to allow themselves to get “Al Franken’d” ever again.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

At the end of the day, these specific allegations aren’t enough for a sitting Governor to resign over in 2021, even if all of them are true. You gotta bring something stronger than that.

You might not like to hear that, but it’s the reality. No politician is going to allow themselves to get “Al Franken’d” ever again.

Wow.  

Gaslighting Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen…

27 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Wow.  

Gaslighting Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen…

The country elected a president named Trump that raped teenage girls and then settled with them.

The voters don’t care. White women were fully aware of everything Trump did and voted for him a 2nd time.

Cuomo knows that.

Edited by Governor

43 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

One claim , from  40 years ago,  with no carroborating evidence or other any other  witnesses...

allegations from this very last 12 months, 11 victims, 179 corroborating witlessness, independent investigation that concluded allegations were credible and Cuomo was not

Yep, for dolts like you that looks the same

And the FBI investigation into your boy was a joke.