Available players released from other teams

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't get why so many are down on Brown.  He was great in 2019 and played well before the injury.  Of course he didn't get as many yards/catches cuz we added Diggs.  You gotta have more than 1 stud

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

So when it comes to the QB, WR and TE positions for the Saints they pretty much got Michael Thomas.

They have Taysom Hill to play all 3!

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm suspicious of recovery from torn Achilles - not of this guy in particular but just that in general it seems like a hard injury to come back from 100%.

Am I behind the times?

Agreed. Achilles recovery is much better now than it used to be (Marino barely being able to move in the pocket after his comes to mind), but guys are never 100% the same after that injury.

That said, I'd be on-board with Kwon.

Edited by 947
4 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Was an obvious move for them since he's overpaid and it's $0 dead cap. If he comes back 100%, he's probably worth roughly half that money. Would be a nice fit here though IMO, as he's a LB that flies around the field. I think he'd compliment Edmunds pretty well.

If you can bring him in for 5.5-6.5 million a year I'd love the Bills to take the risk.  A little scary that he hasnt played a full season since his ACL.  But in terms of cuts he peaks my interest.

• Agree 1

The Bills tried to get John Brown the year before they signed him.  Not sure what Sanders has left but could be an option.

Edited by Doc
7 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

You don’t like Williams, or thinking cap space?

I thought he was outstanding last year

I like him I just don't trust him to a big long-term contract. He's been all over the place performance wise. Consistency hasn't been there. Beane and McDermott know him best so if they give him a long term deal I'll trust it. 

• Like (+1) 1
3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I like him I just don't trust him to a big long-term contract. He's been all over the place performance wise. Consistency hasn't been there. Beane and McDermott know him best so if they give him a long term deal I'll trust it. 

Fair points.

1 hour ago, Eastport bills said:

Reiff would be the key offensive acquisition in the AFC east if we could fit him in our cap. What a mauler.

He's always been a LT 

• Thank you (+1) 1

If I signed Reiff I’d stick him at Left guard. That said, while I like the upside of Boettger and Ford, having a Vet like Reiff in there is a nice change up. I never thought he was a very good LT and I don’t think he is a RT either. If you can get him on the cheap, why not? 

• Like (+1) 1