Available players released from other teams

YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

Emmanuel Sanders and Will Fuller's contracts are way too close. Sanders is 34 and Fuller is 26. 

Fuller = game-changer. Sanders = not.

Should have signed Fuller tbh.

Not sure the structure of Fullers deal, but it’s $10M, and Sanders is structured as a $4.6M cap hit this year. Not the same. Not to mention Fullers injury history. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Not sure the structure of Fullers deal, but it’s $10M, and Sanders is structured as a $4.6M cap hit this year. Not the same. Not to mention Fullers injury history. 

I did not hear that.  Where were those numbers given?  That's great if true.

I'd love Fells (6'7" 270lb) as a dirt cheap option if we miss out on Ertz. PFF graded him as a better blocker than Lee Smith and he's great size mismatch in the redzone. Would be nice compliment to Knox's skillset.

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, gobills404 said:

I'd love Fells (6'7" 270lb) as a dirt cheap option if we miss out on Ertz. PFF graded him as a better blocker than Lee Smith and he's great size mismatch in the redzone. Would be nice compliment to Knox's skillset.

Admittedly, I don’t know too much about Fells, but what a mountain of a man! 

Sounds like Ike a good get and, as you say, probably for reasonable dollars. I’m intrigued.

Seeing that he’s 34, I suspect very reasonable 1 year deal. 

Edited by inaugural balls

On 2/13/2021 at 2:38 PM, reddogblitz said:

Why would he accept a pay cut?  He has a contract with the Bills for him to play and the Bills to pay him.  If the Bills were to follow some of yalls advice and dump him, some other team would be happy to pay him.

I remember we tried this with Fitz and he walked and we had to start EJ at QB cuz Kolb was cheaper. 

Players accept pay cuts all the time. 3 players already did with the Bills...Morse, Butler and Addison all reduced their contracts by roughly 2 million next year.

In this case the Bills simply felt they wanted someone with less injury issues they could count on I am assuming.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Trying to figure out why Dunlap is not a bill yet.

It makes too much sense......not gonna get an immediate impact edge rusher at 30......if we want a DT we can take one there and get good value. 

Probably waiting for his price to go down. He’s the type who might sign later. 

• Agree 1