Greg Olsen on Cowherd "a little bit of buyers remorse"

zow2

At the beginning of a segment with Greg Olsen,  Cowherd was sarcastically apologetic about helping to steer Olsen to Seattle last summer (in a series of texts).  Olsen said he had a good experience with the Seahawks but he'd be lying if he didn't have some buyers remorse.  Said he has a bunch of friends on the Bills.

Anyway, just thought it was interesting.  

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not surprised in the slightest. 

11 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

He played it safe in his decision

He wanted a guaranteed shot at the playoffs/super bowl

Even the most optimistic bills fan would have said seattle is the safer pick between the two teams

I bet some of what he regrets is the "fun" aspect of being on a team. 

I can't disagree with that.

But dang, he should have picked Buffalo and he would've been with all his Carolina boys..and a gunslinger QB.   Oh well, we have Dawson Knox and Lee Smith...all good.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

At the beginning of a segment with Greg Olsen,  Cowherd was sarcastically apologetic about helping to steer Olsen to Seattle last summer (in a series of texts).  Olsen said he had a good experience with the Seahawks but he'd be lying if he didn't have some buyers remorse.  Said he has a bunch of friends on the Bills.

Anyway, just thought it was interesting.  

Interesting but based on how he played this season I don’t see him making much of an impact.

Also, I can’t remember which reporter said this but someone speculated that the Bills workout might have just been done as a favor to Olsen to drive up demand and salary.  They speculated the Bills were never seriously interested.  Don’t know if it’s true or not but it’s an interesting thought 

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

But if Beane kicks those tires with some authoritah..., we could be looking at a Jason Witten type comeback!  :D

You mock... the ears of every football fan ever unfortunate enough to listen to Witten in the broadcast booth applauded that comeback and considered it an unmitigated success... 

Edited by transient
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1