1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

How did they manage to blanket our receivers so tightly all game?? 

Holding. Something tells me we needed to hit back te more. Those are positions you really cant press at the line

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josh Allen makes me nervous for next year. Is this who he is? I really think this was our best shot for the next few years. 

Dude are you watching?   The bills are being sore losers. 

Really have to score a touchdown here. Or this is out of control.

Just now, Floydboy12 said:

I mean White can’t cover Kelce. He’s not a shutdown corner. 

To be fair, there are no real shutdown corners in today's league.  Just like there isn't a dominant defense.

• Like (+1) 1
1 minute ago, Muppy said:

I think that move was a fait accomoli even if he'd have played well tonight to be honest ...odd man out

He might still be nursing an injury. I don't mind keeping him next year but not at $8 million.

Not going to lie.  I thought KC would win but not this easily.   The Bills were out coached, out played, offense and defense came up short.  Lack of speed on defense and are RB is a problem to address in the off season.  If you want to beat KC next year you have to get faster.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, wvbillsfan said:

Those three 4th and 2 or 3s that we kicked on are a huge difference in this game. We have been aggressive all year. You nailed it

Especially kicking the 2nd one 

• Like (+1) 1

They need a RB and one other OL. A good TE would be nice. Defense, to me, should be wide open. The front seven is really weak, and needs to be retooled. They need someone who can cover a TE.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Free releases to TEs all year.

This is an area that Frazier has not shown any creativity. Just put Edmunds on him all game.

Tremaine is not doing jack jogging around the middle of the field.