1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

Josh Allen makes me nervous for next year. Is this who he is? I really think this was our best shot for the next few years. 

Allen and the Bills have made steady progress each year: 

Bills: from 6 - 10 to 10 - 7 (wildcard playoffs) to 15 - 4 division winner, won 2 playoff games, lost in the championship game.

Allen is a top 5 QB and McD and Bean are top 5 coach/GM.

It's reasonable to assume that the over the next 10 years the Bills will be regular playoff participants making multiple Super Bowl runs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The Cheifs just have the right ingredients on defense. Late movement can still confuse Josh and they can pressure with just four. On offense Hill, Kelse, and Mahomes are likely all three the best in the league. Hill has to be one of the most dangerious WR's to ever play the game. His stats don't say it yet, maybe never will, but just watching how he moves. You can just see it.  

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

It's all about offense.

We need to figure out how to increase our production.

I have been saying to get a running/catching TE all year long.

Brown needs to be upgraded.

Better OLmen would be good.

You have to be better defensively 

I'm sorry but no pass rush at all 

Linebackers who can't make plays 

Guys running wide open 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

To be fair, there are no real shutdown corners in today's league.  Just like there isn't a dominant defense.

True and I hope we don't go into the offseason focused on improving the defense. We aren't beating KC with defense any time soon. We need at least 2 more weapons on offense and an upgraded interior line.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Because it’s just that simple!

I know it’s not simple, but you have to admit there is no one currently on the roster who can stop him....if the Bills want to get to the Super Bowl, they will have to get past KC.