1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

Bills didn’t play tough today like did all year. I thought they had turned a real page, but they reverted to their ourselves by not playing aggressive. The bills beat themselves today by not putting up a fight after the first. 

Those three 4th and 2 or 3s that we kicked on are a huge difference in this game. We have been aggressive all year. You nailed it

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Bills didn’t play tough today like did all year. I thought they had turned a real page, but they reverted to their ourselves by not playing aggressive. The bills beat themselves today by not putting up a fight after the first. 

That’s not telling the whole story. It’s obvious the Chiefs are flat out better. If both play their A games the Chiefs still win. 

1 minute ago, BITE ME said:

He just texted "Don't turn off your TV. You will never forget what is going to happen." 

I'm hopeful, but that sounds like what Kevin Spacey said in the car during the ending to "Seven".

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Floydboy12 said:

Great season. Don’t know what you do to beat KC when they’re right. Biggest glaring difference in this game. Speed, speed, speed. 

I think both games this year proved that the soft zone isn’t the way to do it. Have to be physical. 

plus Edmunds is just awful. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1