Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

It’s hard to believe but if Lamar took 30 seconds longer in that locker room against Cleveland, these playoffs would look a whole lot different. 

I said the same thing when it happened lol I was hoping Miami got in and not Baltimore but you've gotta be able to beat the best teams to win the super bowl 

3 minutes ago, Cantankeous said:

I’d feel better with Devonta Freeman than Motor. 

9C78B44E-0A24-49E7-AEF1-48B6B9453943.jpeg

6 hours ago, eball said:

I feel better about this game than I did about the Colts.  Take it for what it's worth.

Care to elaborate -or just a gut feeling?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Just a gut feeling or are there some things you see in Baltimore or Buffalo that make you feel better about it?

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Care to elaborate -or just a gut feeling?

Baltimore is a one-dimensional team on offense and their defense is not the “vaunted” Baltimore defense of old. McD will not let their running game beat us, and we have a not-so-secret weapon in Josh Allen that is unlike anything they’ve seen. 

I don’t think the Ravens will have an answer for this passing game and unlike other teams they are too arrogant to try and “slow the game down.”  Their gaudy stats were built against a patty cake schedule. 

I won’t be surprised if the halftime score is something like 24-10 and Bills fans are relatively relaxed during the 2nd half. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

didnt the dude steal something from the guy below him?

Idk, but there’s 2 different fights going on at the same time (1 behind the front 1) and both feature fat bastards with their butts coming out of their zubaz. 🤣 I was worried the Mafia would be rusty with no games to attend this year, but they were READY!

14 minutes ago, eball said:

Baltimore is a one-dimensional team on offense and their defense is not the “vaunted” Baltimore defense of old. McD will not let their running game beat us, and we have a not-so-secret weapon in Josh Allen that is unlike anything they’ve seen. 

I don’t think the Ravens will have an answer for this passing game and unlike other teams they are too arrogant to try and “slow the game down.”  Their gaudy stats were built against a patty cake schedule. 

I won’t be surprised if the halftime score is something like 24-10 and Bills fans are relatively relaxed during the 2nd half. 

Thanks, eball. I hope you’re right!👍

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, eball said:

I hope you are right. I do believe our passing game will be effective. I don't think we will be able to run the ball. I do think the Ravens running game is unique and very difficult to stop. I'm not confident we can contain them throughout the game. Additionally, TE Andrews and their other TE are a big problem for our defense. Then they can be sneaky with the long ball with Hollywood Brown. I don't think they have an answer for our passing attack. 

At this point I think the bills have shown they're capable of beating anybody so I didn't really pay to much attention to matchups until after the game. Be that as it may , I think lamar is a better qb / passer then people give him credit for.. it will be another dog fight, I think the bills pull it out though.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Wasn’t that *bleep* hole radio broadcaster that totally dumped on Buffalo last year the radio guy for Baltimore?

Is he still the radio guy? Gosh I remember that audio clip and it was totally unnecessary. 

Jerry Coleman. Answered it for myself lol

Edited by Do The Reich Thing

1 hour ago, eball said:

Thanks for sharing. Appreciate your thoughts.

2 hours ago, eball said:

My heart needs this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

My heart needs this. 

Nickel, they are only 3-4 against teams with a winning record during the regular season.  If you include last weekend, 4-4.

Given we are including last weekend, juxtapose their record as eball mentioned to the Bills of 7-3.  Which team needs to be more worried this Saturday night?  They lost to Pitt twice, TN, NE, KC (not even close, and we mirror KC more than anyone in the AFCE).

Everyone take a breath and enjoy the ride.  We win this one,make it’s reasonable for people’s anxiety levels to increase against the Chiefs.  It would be great to see the Browns upset them, but not likely.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1