Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

When TN was up 10 - 0 no one wanted to play the Titans next week. Then the Ravens roar back and now no one wants to play them.  Every team left in the AFC playoffs can beat Buffalo and the Bills could return the favor. 

Baltimore was every bit as hot as the Bills going into playoffs and here they are early in the 4th quarter only up 17 - 13.  These AFC playoff games have been dogfights.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Reader said:

The question assumes the Steelers lose and/or the winner of this game bests KC and we meet them in the following round. Between Bal and Ten please.

I'd much rather play the Titans.  I'd prefer the Ravens play the Chiefs though so I'm torn.

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I like it because it has an old school feel to it. I expected these guys to beat the crap out of each other and they're doing that so far. And it's on grass, I love it!

It could be that I just don't care because I'm happy about yesterday.

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

These AFC playoff games have been dogfights.

That's why I'm glad we didn't blow out the Colts as was predicted. After a lot of dominant games I think it'll do them good to have been involved in such a tough, hard fought game. They'll be battle tested next week

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I think so too.  This is a fun game to watch.

Personally I think I'm a dinosaur just enjoying a playoff game not involving the Bills and just watching it for what it is.

All the teams are pretty equal. The games have the potential to be closely contested. I like that

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Pretty clear now that Josh was still hurting from the Raiduhs.  Add to that how the NFL jerked us around on the game time, and it was great recipe for the disaster in that game.

Allen and O couldnt figure out 3 man rush 8 man zone. they know how to deal with it now

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I’m sorry but that Geico Tag Team remake of “Whoomp! (There It Is)” as “Scoop! (There It Is)” is the best commercial going on TV right now and it’s not close. 

I like how they change shock-a-lock-a to Choco-Lata choco-lata as they are squeezing the syrup. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1