Uh-oh...Diggs DNP with Oblique injury...Beasley out at practice...McKenzie limited w Ankle(Diggs says "I'm fine" Wednesday)

Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

McKenzie’s performance in his role mitigates the loss.  Keep Bease out until he’s healthy. 

McKenzie looked phenomenal...that begs the question who plays HIS role tho? He is the Jet motion/backfield motion player in the offense

34 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

McKenzie looked phenomenal...that begs the question who plays HIS role tho? He is the Jet motion/backfield motion player in the offense

I think it actually makes that play more difficult to defend. Before when he was in, opponent could key on him thinking that was the play. He wasn’t in on many snaps. Now, if he’s in there,  could be anything. 

3 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Jesus its like Belichick. Well nothing a shot can't fix before the game I'm sure. I can't imagine the uproar on here if there was a chance Diggs wasn't playing.

It would be the 2nd worst player to lose on the team. Don’t want to think about it :cry:

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Kenny Stills, is the perfect candidate with his natural speed. He can learn that one play (with 3 or 4 options from it) in a week, right?

4 hours ago, Doc said:

McKenzie’s performance in his role mitigates the loss.  Keep Bease out until he’s healthy. 

He did great Sunday but it is expected Indy will play heavy zone.  Beasley is skilled at finding the holes in the zone - Need him Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

He did great Sunday but it is expected Indy will play heavy zone.  Beasley is skilled at finding the holes in the zone - Need him Saturday.

Unfortunately that's not happening. And no...we don't NEED him to win. We will still win without him. As long as Cole can get back by the AFC Championship game I'm good.

Diggs is being interviewed right now and is totally brushing off the Injury btw

12 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

An Oblique injury, can be up to a six week recovery. I think that it is safe to say, that Diggs will be playing with pain, for the rest of the postseason.

I guarantee he will have some. He said “don’t believe everything you read” when he was asked about it. Probably doesn’t want defenders going after that area 

• Like (+1) 1