Uh-oh...Diggs DNP with Oblique injury...Beasley out at practice...McKenzie limited w Ankle(Diggs says "I'm fine" Wednesday)

Big Turk

You could see he was a little “off” last week, def not as explosive out of breaks, I thought it was more to do with him taking it a little easy, but this makes sense.  His face was not lit up like usual, I bet he was feeling it pretty good out there.  That said, not real worried as there is no way he won’t be out there, juiced up and ready to go for Indy.  The guy is a gamer. 

32 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

You could see he was a little “off” last week, def not as explosive out of breaks, I thought it was more to do with him taking it a little easy, but this makes sense.  His face was not lit up like usual, I bet he was feeling it pretty good out there.  That said, not real worried as there is no way he won’t be out there, juiced up and ready to go for Indy.  The guy is a gamer. 

yeah he avoids smash contact but he was going down extra early last week.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s interesting because usually when a player is DNP they don’t meet with the media after practice even if they are scheduled to do so, but he did. 

Is it possible that they're focusing more on getting Brown and Stills work with Allen?  Give Diggs a couple of days off to get ready for the playoff game.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s interesting because usually when a player is DNP they don’t meet with the media after practice even if they are scheduled to do so, but he did. 

Has to make you think that it's more rest related than an actual threat to his availability Saturday. 

• Like (+1) 2

• Big Turk changed the title to Uh-oh...Diggs limited with Oblique injury...Beasley out at practice(Diggs says "I'm fine" Wednesday)
  • Big Turk changed the title to Uh-oh...Diggs DNP with Oblique injury...Beasley out at practice...McKenzie limited w Ankle(Diggs says "I'm fine" Wednesday)
15 hours ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

He's said he is fine so I'm sure he is. Staff is just keeping him in bubble wrap. This being the Playoffs I don't mind that.

I think if anyone can miss a practice and be fine, its him.

15 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Diggs is OK...he said "don't believe everything you read " Then said "I'll be OK"

Agreed, I got that vibe too from his press conference interview.  Like he was not answering the question outright but dancing around a little.   Maybe he has some soreness from getting hit on the side/back by that DE after he slid down.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This was one of the reasons I figured Beasley was done because he would've likely said he's good by now. I got suspended from this message board for saying Beasley is done though so be careful what you say here. Lol. 

I'm happy Diggs came out and said he's good. I figured he was. 

I dont think he’s done by any means if they win this week. But I would be surprised if he plays Saturday. If they win, I think good chance he’s back the next game. 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I dont think he’s done by any means if they win this week. But I would be surprised if he plays Saturday. If they win, I think good chance he’s back the next game. 

I'll be shocked if Beas is out there Saturday.  They're taking it slow with him for the next round.  McKenzie's audition was last Sunday and he passed with flying colors.

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This was one of the reasons I figured Beasley was done because he would've likely said he's good by now. I got suspended from this message board for saying Beasley is done though so be careful what you say here. Lol. 

I'm happy Diggs came out and said he's good. I figured he was. 

🙄