Fins Heaven is a hilarious read if you have the time

5 hours ago, FastFreddy22 said:

Youll love reading their tears man...it took alot out of me to not create an account and just put them all on blast lol

I know, I really wanted to also. Between the McDermott hate, the Allen hate , so much fun to be had Lol 😂 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

This is the best: https://finheaven.com/threads/theres-no-beating-the-bills.363616/

"Josh Allen and the bills will not find one quarter of the success tom brady and the patriots have. It will be a battle in the division but it will be competitive."
"Tua and the Fins are the heir apparent (to the Pats and Brady)."

Yikes.

• Like (+1) 1

Running up the score? I find that really frustrating. Feels like that thread was made to gaslight me specifically. 

How can you call it running up the score when you pull your starters at half time and even start grabbing guys who have never played in an NFL game?

Allen at the end of the half- Dolphins scored. There are concerns as to whether Barkley can actually play. They just wanted a buffer in case we didn’t score again. I have no issues. I hoped they would do that actually.

Barkley to Davis- Davis had 1 on 1 on the outside, you take it. At what point is it on the Dolphins starter to stop the back up QB against rookie WR4 in a just win game? Also, Barkley’s arm blows, that ball barely made it. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, FastFreddy22 said:

If you want a good laugh go to Fin Heaven and read the bills ran up the score post...its awesome.  They also have a Josh Allen thread.  Im just so happy that Mcbeane has put us in the position were in.  This is the best Bills team of my lifetime I was too young to enjoy the early 90's.  Go Bills!!!!!!

https://finheaven.com/threads/why-did-the-bills-run-up-the-score.364154/

Some of those fans are as dumb rock  they’re mad at McD for running up the score , some do realize that those are backups and PS players who might not have another chance like this to show what they’ve got in a game that actually counts , 

Boohoo Flores shouldn’t have shaken McD hand 🤣

27 minutes ago, Mango said:

Running up the score? I find that really frustrating. Feels like that thread was made to gaslight me specifically. 

How can you call it running up the score when you pull your starters at half time and even start grabbing guys who have never played in an NFL game?

Allen at the end of the half- Dolphins scored. There are concerns as to whether Barkley can actually play. They just wanted a buffer in case we didn’t score again. I have no issues. I hoped they would do that actually.

Barkley to Davis- Davis had 1 on 1 on the outside, you take it. At what point is it on the Dolphins starter to stop the back up QB against rookie WR4 in a just win game? Also, Barkley’s arm blows, that ball barely made it. 

But , but Barkley threw a 56 yard 💣 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

This is the best: https://finheaven.com/threads/theres-no-beating-the-bills.363616/

"Josh Allen and the bills will not find one quarter of the success tom brady and the patriots have. It will be a battle in the division but it will be competitive."
"Tua and the Fins are the heir apparent (to the Pats and Brady)."

I really hope this dude doesnt believe that 

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't even wear any Bills gear inside our stadium unless it is a cap.  Shirts and coats can get ruined by people who have no ill will towards me. People get excited over scores and big plays and spilt beer is a part of that there.  No use getting into an altercation over it.   I don't look at it as some devine right that all should bow to me because I wore a Bills jersey in.  Even my wife gets that and also wears plain clothing while there.  I used to laugh about a buddy that had a high maintenance girlfriend who wanted to wear expensive outfits there.  He got through to her quick that she could anticipate stuff being spilt on her and unwanted sexual harassment as well if she did.

This is part of the equation right here.

I can have a few and stay steady but my bro-in-law is a sloppy bowling ball with 10 arms when he’s all tuned up. We used to have seasons together and on more than one occasion he jarred me enough to dribble beer.

One time he was coming back from the bathroom and we scored, I wasn’t prepared or expecting it and he literally strip sacks a full beer right out of my hand. It fell straight down, hit the bench back in front of us and exploded all over some family w kids. By the time they turned around to glare at me, he was already high fiving the ppl behind us, completely oblivious. These ppl thought I did it on purpose and dude was ready to throw fists.  All I could do was apologize and feel foolish, knowing it was absolutely not my fault.

5 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

He's considered a good coach by going 10-6 and winning games in a way that isn't sustainable long term.  Dolphins will go into next season with a bunch of hype and not live up to it due to Tua being just another guy.  The difference between Tua's rookie season and Josh Allen's rookie season is the Dolphins were winning not because of Tua, but what the defense/special teams was giving him.  Josh Allen's rookie season he was a large part of why we won the games we did win.......just take a look at our record when Allen didn't start/finish games that season....1-5 without Allen and 5-5 with him.

So you say he is getting hype because he is winning games with a bad Quarterback and you think that somehow lessens his claim on coach of the year? Interesting logic. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Were the Fins really favored?  Good Grief.

They were. In fact the line climbed to Bills +3.5 at kickoff.  A lot of bettors were convinced the Bills were laying down. Too bad for them.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

So you say he is getting hype because he is winning games with a bad Quarterback and you think that somehow lessens his claim on coach of the year? Interesting logic. 

Dolphins were picked to finish last by many. Flores did an amazing job. I expect them to be the Bills biggest threat in the division for years to come.

8 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah sure, we ran up the score did we.  When receivers were getting down as soon as possible, when we put in Matt Barkley, when we had all second or third stringers in at the end and our star RB was picked off the PS two days ago?

So sorry Phin  nation when our backups were humiliating your midget 5th pick of last year draft with easy ints.   

The arse that did love to run up the score was the petty ego driven Belichek.

As some of the more rational Fins fans pointed out the Bills were actually trying to grind the clock out but Flores kept calling time outs so eventually the Bills took a shot to get a first down and it happened to be that the guy was insanely wide open for a TD. 

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Dolphins were picked to finish last by many. Flores did an amazing job. I expect them to be the Bills biggest threat in the division for years to come.

The Dolphins catch 22 is that they might not have a QB. They have a good but not great amount of cap space next year along with 4 picks in the first two rounds. So there isn't any doubt they can add the final pieces they need on offense and defense. But how good is Tua? If he isn't the answer than they are capped out at a good but not great team. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I agree they are our biggest threat. They are not on our level yet and Tua may hold them back from getting there given we have Mr Allen but Brian Flores has done a good job since walking in there. Scepticism on Tua I understand. Scepticism on Flores I find more difficult I have to say. He is the best coach the Dolphins have had in my Bills fandom. 

Edited by GunnerBill

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree they are our biggest threat. They are not on our level yet and Tua may hold them back from getting there given we have Mr Allen but Brian Flores has done a good job since walking in there. Scepticism on Tua I understand. Scepticism on Flores I find more difficult I have to say. He is the best coach the Dolphins have had in my Bills fandom. 

Have you forgotten our second favorite meathead Dan Campbell?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

"Tua is further along than Allen in decision making and accuracy."

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran

Club Member

May 27, 2005

Reaction score

What the blue hell is this? Is there an alternate reality I’m not aware of? If not, dude’s gonna have a hell of a time digesting his foot

Unless they sit their starters we have zero reason to sit ours, on top of that we were kind, and showed good sportsmanship, we sat our starters, it’s not the Bills problem that our 2nd and 3rd stringers beat up their starters, which by the way was very cool! 

Go Bills!!!