Colts and Titans Games Thread... and scenarios

Process

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

They beat us this year. The guy has like five 200 yard rushing games this year. It's the worst possible matchup for the first round

Their defense is below average Allen would have a feast this time 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I guarantee McDermott wants to play Tennessee. He wants them to feel the underdog, revenge, “prove it” game. Playing Miami again would be tough, too confident going in. 

makes sense to me. There were so many flukes  bad turnover, big returns that game...  Josh had the shoulder thing, and I believe Tre was out too. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

You said Dereck Henry is matchup proof we did it two years in a row with worse teams.

He's matchup proof THIS YEAR. Unless the Titans get behind by a lot early and they have to pass the ball, that's the only thing that keeps Henry from not having a great game for the most part 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

makes sense to me. There were so many flukes  bad turnover, big returns that game...  Josh had the shoulder thing, and I believe Tre was out too. 

They’ve also already prepared for them once this year which is a head start. Indy not so much, 

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

He's matchup proof THIS YEAR. Unless the Titans get behind by a lot early and they have to pass the ball, that's the only thing that keeps Henry from not having a great game for the most part 

You mean that thing we do all the ***** time.