WR Kenny Stills said to be visiting Buffalo (no confirmation he signed)

Rubes

36 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ah you are right.  I missed a game he had 4 targets and a game he had 2 targets but no catches.  I believe he still gets 1000 yards if he was healthy all season.  Don't forget he played a game injured and came out.  Fact is the guy has produced for us.  

He only got 1000 yards last year because he was the #1 option.  Not this year.  Without him,  Diggs has gone buck wild, plus Beasley had career year and Davis was a huge pickup.  Only so many slices of the pie to toss to Brown.,,

24 minutes ago, Magox said:

What is up with your weird infatuation to attempt to knock down Brown at any chance you get?

5 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

WEO does go on these sort of benders, I don’t think he even realizes it. 

Go Bills!!!

It’s not a knock.  I’ve just been pointing out repeatedly that this offense has gone on a year without him, and with him, his role from one of his two years as a 1000 yard WR is reduced.

These are simple facts.

Anyone thinking the Stills signing is not a smart idea just doesn’t understand.

Brown coming back from injury. Beasley is in rehab for god knows what.... Stills bring instant experience, speed and ability.  But most important, assurance. Get a guy in now, spin him up and less worry over the next 3-4 weeks.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It’s not a knock.  I’ve just been pointing out repeatedly that this offense has gone on a year without him, and with him, his role from one of his two years as a 1000 yard WR is reduced.

These are simple facts.

It hasn’t been a full year, the guy is quite productive with us, 1000 plus yards last season, unfortunate injuries this year, has the receivers group stepped up in his absence? Yes, will he be an integral part of the offense now that he is back? Yes, just his being on the field opens up the pass and run games, what’s to not like about John Brown? 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

These are simple facts.

John Brown makes Bills better. Beasley makes Bills better. Together they make Bills better. More talent equal more options and more team production. 

27 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Anyone thinking the Stills signing is not a smart idea just doesn’t understand.

Brown coming back from injury. Beasley is in rehab for god knows what.... Stills bring instant experience, speed and ability.  But most important, assurance. Get a guy in now, spin him up and less worry over the next 3-4 weeks.

Agreed and while not an underneath guy he can still get deep and take the top off a defense