Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

It was clear who the better team was, but my favorite part was throwing for a first down on the punt when they didn’t cover our gunner. THAT was the kind of play we lost on in the past. We are not only the better team, but we out-coached them there. Fail there, we are the fools, but instead we put on the beatdown! 

I immediately thought back to the blocked punt in the first game last year.  I was so excited to see them recognize it and execute it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

It was clear who the better team was, but my favorite part was throwing for a first down on the punt when they didn’t cover our gunner. THAT was the kind of play we lost on in the past. We are not only the better team, but we out-coached them there. Fail there, we are the fools, but instead we put on the beatdown! 

EDIT: That was the proof that our coaches can keep getting better, just like our players. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, PaoloBillsFanFromItaly said:

Goodnight from Italy folks, now I can sleep 2 hours then I'll wake up again for a hiking day in the snow.

But I couldn't miss this game,

I mean you could of missed the last quarter but it'd be hard not to stick around and enjoy it.

• Like (+1) 1

Raise your hand if you were one of the people here to say McD and Daboll should be gone in the first quarter of the season. 

If that was you, SUCK IT! 😃 

Get a grip and stop your knee-jerk reactions 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

image.png.bc130b321ac9eb4eec94772a5b657a60.png

Yes he is Mr Anderson...

2 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Raise your hand if you were one of the people here to say McD and Daboll should be gone in the first quarter of the season. 

If that was you, SUCK IT! 😃 

Get a grip and stop your knee-jerk reactions 

Those folks have been in hiding for weeks now. 

• Haha (+1) 1