Is your vehicle on the list...

Just Jack

2 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Stayin safe in the Nissan!   Be home early New Year's Eve too!

I’ll stick to my Toyota Avalon, thank you very much!

We don’t go out at all on New Year’s Eve. We made an exception one time when my wife’s uncle was visiting from Lebanon and her mom brought him to see us. We went to an event at The Opera House, and I had ZERO to drink. There is a LOOOOOONG line at a DUI checkpoint on the way home. I’m nervous despite not even drinking. I get to the front and he asks where I’m going (home, less than a mile away) and what my address is. He’s looking at my license as I tell him. “OK, have a nice night”, he says. I mention that that was really easy and he says “see that parking lot? It’s full of people who couldn’t do what you just did”.  It was a parking lot to a huge appliance store filled with dozens of cars all waiting for their trip to the pokey. 

Even if YOU are not drinking or in an Uber, it’s a very dangerous time to be out! All those cars made an impression on me! 

7 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ll stick to my Toyota Avalon, thank you very much!

We don’t go out at all on New Year’s Eve. We made an exception one time when my wife’s uncle was visiting from Lebanon and her mom brought him to see us. We went to an event at The Opera House, and I had ZERO to drink. There is a LOOOOOONG line at a DUI checkpoint on the way home. I’m nervous despite not even drinking. I get to the front and he asks where I’m going (home, less than a mile away) and what my address is. He’s looking at my license as I tell him. “OK, have a nice night”, he says. I mention that that was really easy and he says “see that parking lot? It’s full of people who couldn’t do what you just did”.  It was a parking lot to a huge appliance store filled with dozens of cars all waiting for their trip to the pokey. 

Even if YOU are not drinking or in an Uber, it’s a very dangerous time to be out! All those cars made an impression on me! 

Amateur Night

On 12/28/2020 at 1:21 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

Stayin safe in the Nissan!   Be home early New Year's Eve too!

Yeah, tell the guys @ Pearl Harbor this Nissan GTR is only doing an impersonation of a Mitsubishi Zero A6M:

NissanGTR_WideBody_DoesAMitsubishiZeroImpersonation.thumb.jpg.0b02bda23402b7af46c5ba668af4bc29.jpg

sukkme4stfd41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Probably killed a million more than any 2 bit drunk ever born in all of history...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Since 1983 when I got tired of being on a first name basis with Mr Goodwrench!.  FYI, my Nissan was made in Tennessee, just downstream from you.

12 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ah, the ever reliable Datsun.

Had 2 Z cars, an 83 and an 88.  Can't get in/out of them anymore but I always give it an old school try if I see one in the showroom .  As Cher says, "if I could turn back time!"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.