Week 16 Bills @ Patriots* PreGame Thread MNF

Chandler#81

28 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

My 1st season that I remember as a fan!

That game started the Kemp/Lamonica controversy in our house between my older brother and dad!

The old man loved his Daryle and so did I.

Well done and thanks for that trip down Memory Lane.

Hated the outcome. The early Mafia booed the team. But afterwards, Kemp told Saban ‘next year, we’re gonna win this game and you & I will have our ‘Day in the sun!’  He was right.

DB3E0311-1014-412A-896B-DBAC23241344.jpeg

0FF545FE-0FC8-4986-93D1-375EF7D6C06D.jpeg

284B9B22-5421-4940-966A-61495203DB3D.jpeg

D1E2FBF0-67B6-4FEE-A3AF-DF3D7AD25885.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is just for you, @Chandler#81

"Belestrator" on our first meeting with the Pats: https://www.patriots.com/video/belestrator-preparing-for-the-complex-buffalo-attack

"Belestrator" this week: https://www.patriots.com/video/belestrator-preparing-for-the-buffalo-offense

Patriots "All Access" talking about Bills at Pats, go to 3:20 in https://www.patriots.com/video/patriots-all-access-bills-preview

The thing I've found watching Belichick pressers before Bills games the last few seasons is that he'll praise things about the Bills that he's found ways to neutralize or confuse.

Last year before the 2nd Bills game he praised Hyde and Poyer for never being out of position and the Bills D in general for their ability to disguise coverage. Then they proceeded to run motion all over the field and confuse the Bills D, get them out of position and get them to reveal what coverage they were in.

It will be interesting to see how the Pats D plays the deep ball given Belichick raving about Josh's ability to hit the deep pass. 

I’m ready for tonight.... Let’s go saw some logs boyz... Go Bills....

26 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Ok, so the “meangifulness” of this game is a win pushes back the KC game to the AFC Championship. Am I correct on that? 

I hope we go out there for 4 quarters and just beat them to f’en pulp.... And when we think they’ve had enough give em some more.... 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I’m ready for tonight.... Let’s go saw some logs boyz... Go Bills....

I hope we go out there for 4 quarters and just beat them to f’en pulp.... And when we think they’ve had enough give em some Barkley.... 

FIFY

Edited by wjag
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

hmmm. Kind of wished they hung onto Kumerow until they were ready for

JB to start playing in the games.

Were they required to bring JB off IR when they did? 

He's got another week.  he was designated to return on the 15th so 21 days from then.

Sorry, I forgot something.

GenuineFarflungGrunion-size_restricted.g

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1