Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

I'd rather face the Dolphins in the playoffs than the Ravens. Now that we have the division clinched I am all for Miami winning games.

But I do want the 2nd seed still, so if we need that game week 17, go and win it.

Gruden should go back to the booth.  It’s like he’s coaching a team he doesn’t take responsibility for.  And he’s treating Fitzpatrick like he’s Patrick Mahomes.  And he put more pressure on his defense by not scoring the TD.  Just because Mahomes carved you up in a minute doesnt mean Fitzpatrick is gonna.  He’s more likely to throw a game losing pick than a game winning TD.  

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

God I hope everything works out and the Bills get the 2 seed and rest their starters and Tua leads the Dolphins to an exciting win in Buffalo only to get destroyed the week after in the playoffs by Buffalo

Exactly how I feel. Playing against Tua in the playoffs would be an absolute gift.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

As much as I want Baltimore out there's a decent opportunity for us to play Miami, Pittsburgh to play Baltimore, and Indy to play Tennessee. I'll take that.

Go Green Bay tomorrow 

To get that...

You need

Pitt at 3

IND/TEN 4-5

BALT 6

MIA 7

so Clevrland needs to lose two games including Jets and buffalo go out and beat Miami in order to p,any thrm again because Miami has tiebreakers on ravens and Colts at11-5, Titans have it over ravens snd fins at 11-5.

I don’t want starters playing Mia to win only to face them again a week later

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'd rather face the Dolphins in the playoffs than the Ravens. Now that we have the division clinched I am all for Miami winning games.

But I do want the 2nd seed still, so if we need that game week 17, go and win it.

Bills need Indy to knock off Pittsburgh and Green Bay to knock off Tennessee...

I could be wrong but we could sit players week 17 and still be #2. I think

5 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

God I hope everything works out and the Bills get the 2 seed and rest their starters and Tua leads the Dolphins to an exciting win in Buffalo only to get destroyed the week after in the playoffs by Buffalo

5 minutes ago, Process said:

The dream.

This by no means guarantees we'd face the Dolphins in the first round.

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Steve Smith and co. are awful.  Just from a football standpoint, they don’t even seem educated.  They’re also bland and boring... cable access type vibes. 

I love Steve Smith saying just start Tua, and if it doesn’t go well, bring in Fitz....

Ok, must’ve missed where Miami is a some juggernaut outside the QB position and every team is the Raiders and Broncos. 

I am still trying to figure out how Steve Smith has that job because he is the worst.

• Like (+1) 5

Problem with all of our scheming is we won't be able to control what goes on anywhere other than Buffalo and unless our game is the one they flex to nighttime we won't know what we want to happen to pick and choose opponents. Depending on what happens we could play Miami, Baltimore, Indy, Cleveland, Tennessee, or Pittsburgh.

We will know more tomorrow and even more in Tuesday but we still won't know everything until after the Sunday night game which is probably going to be Steelers Browns

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

This by no means guarantees we'd face the Dolphins in the first round.

You are correct. There are a LOT of ways where it ends up Baltimore.

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

I am still trying to figure out how Steve Smith has that job because he is the worst.

90% of the time I hear him analyze anything, I reflexively say “that’s stupid”.   I don’t do that with too many people, but he’s one of them. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

To get that...

You need

Pitt at 3

IND/TEN 4-5

BALT 6

MIA 7

so Clevrland needs to lose two games including Jets and buffalo go out and beat Miami in order to p,any thrm again because Miami has tiebreakers on ravens and Colts at11-5, Titans have it over ravens snd fins at 11-5.

I don’t want starters playing Mia to win only to face them again a week later

The Browns as of right now 1203am Sunday have zero wide receivers available for their game against the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Problem with all of our scheming is we won't be able to control what goes on anywhere other than Buffalo and unless our game is the one they flex to nighttime we won't know what we want to happen to pick and choose opponents. Depending on what happens we could play Miami, Baltimore, Indy, Cleveland, Tennessee, or Pittsburgh.

We will know more tomorrow and even more in Tuesday but we still won't know everything until after the Sunday night game which is probably going to be Steelers Browns

Very true but at least we still have a chance to play the Fins in the playoffs.