[Vague Title] Titans game

streetkings01

4 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

I would love another shot at the Titans in the playoffs.  We played them with no Tre White, Levi Wallace, Matt Milano, John Brown or Zach Moss. I see that left out, Josh Norman was our #1 CB that night.....*yikes*.  I think we smoke the Titans if we see them again, hoping the Colts win the division so we see the Titans again!

..What number are you? Will be looking for you on the field!

5 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I'm convinced Josh was more dinged than he let on at that point too.  Not a coincidence that those back-to-back losses were right after that shoulder injury during the Raiders game.

the uncertainty of evrn playing tennis vs KC and ehen also screwed up everything. 

against Tennessee..don’t give the 3 turnovers the game is 21-20 without the injured players.

against KC Bills make 2 plays on defense reduces KCs points by 10 pts in a 9 pt win by thrm.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s interesting. I don’t recall the actual Titans game as much as the on again off again lead up to it...so I looked up the stats from the game and the score didn’t really align with what I saw.

Derrick Henry tossing Bills players aside like king kong on a rampage amist the blinding snow is not a heart warming thought on the eve before Christmas IMO.

Facing the rookie Tua, on the frozen tundra on the other hand, warms my heart...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I don't think we smoke them. They are a good team. I do no for sure, no way in hell we get blown out. It would be a one score game at worst. 

Josh was by far the best player on the field for us that day. I didn't think the shoulder affected him much at all that day. The injuries and discombobulated schedule is what killed our chances in that game.

Fair enough. I don't know that they smoke them - the Titans are a good team and match up well with the Bills with the smashmouth run game behind Henry - but I sure like our chances over the Titans. Over anyone but the Chiefs, really, and I think they've got a really good shot there too.

Titans had all the time in the world to sit on there AZZ and watch film on us. They were way more prepared... now? We beat them by 10.. or more..

We had to prepare for 2 teams that week cause THEY could not follow Covid rules.. then we had KC on a short week... BS BS.

We are ready for both those teams.. NOW! bring it !

Edited by PrimeTime101

I would make the Bills a slight favourite against Tennessee in Buffalo but Tennessee and Cleveland remain the two I'd rather avoid because this is a match up league. That is why you see scores all over the map week to week. Neither are great match ups for the Bills but at our best we beat both.

I don't care much who we play. But, on the other hand, wouldn't it be great if we avenged all of our regular season losses in the playoffs? In fact, if we rest starters in Week 17 and that allows the Dolfish to get in, could we play Fish, Titans, Chefs, and then in the Super Bowl the Cardinals? I realize very unlikely (at least for the Cardinals to make it that far), but it would be great.

We gifted them 3 turnovers near the red zone and they scored TDs on all of them (if I am remembering correctly)  Mistakes like that are killer.  We played like a$$ that game and they won fair and square, but I think The Bills are the better team and would win if they meet again.

It was probably the game where we made the most mistakes this season. 

Gunner does have a point though, teams with strong running games are not the easiest for us to match up with.

Henry may not have been run as much the last game, simply because he didn't have to, with the short fields we kept giving them.

With normal preparation, I still believe we would beat them now, but it wouldn't be an easy game.