Who do you guys want to play in the playoffs?

Adamb412

Question, if the Bills/Dolphins game is win and in for MIA, and the Bills have locked up the #2 seed. Do the Bills sit back and try and roll with the backups? Let MIA put everything on tape in a do or die situation and use that film for the next week in the playoffs? 

20 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I want the Browns.  Lots to avenge there:

1.) Last year’s loss to them

2.) Allen v Mayfield debate

3.) Diggs v Stefanski offensive philosophical differences

4.). Jarvis Landry cheap shot artist (including ending Aaron Williams career)

Landry is the only profesional sport player that I hope get injured every tima he touch the ball.

Hi is scumbag.

Steelers rd 1 (easiest game)

Titans rd 2 (revenge #1)

Chiefs rd 3 (revenge #2 plus it would be the most legit thing ever to knock off the defending champs)

Cards in SB (revenge #3)

2020 - SB Champion Buffalo Bills!!!

a fella can dream can't he?? 

haha!

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I agree. 

I'm not sure what I said about Chiefs that's offensive to the ladies though? 

Or , that just completely went over my head lol. 

Man I'm just thrilled to be talking  about home playoff gameS!! In late December.  So proud of this team. 

JB, wasn’t you bud and has been corrected.  I was replying to you’re positive quote, not the second part at all.

Miami then Colts then hope someone beats KC. I think Pittsburgh is one and gone. 

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Thought about this... would be an interesting scenario but I can’t see the Bills having the #2 seed locked up by week 17. That would mean the Steelers lost to the Bengals tonight. Not happening. 

They might be better off playing the back ups giving Miami a W and preventing Baltimore from getting in....although I’m sure the Colts will lose another game. 

Oops.... 

What’s kind of crazy is the Browns can win the AFCN.  The Browns have the Jets and Steelers, vs. the Steelers have of course the Browns at the end, but they have the Colts.  After all of their whining, nothing would be more fun than the Steelers going into a free fall and finishing 11-5, while the Browns finish 12-4.

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Thought about this... would be an interesting scenario but I can’t see the Bills having the #2 seed locked up by week 17. That would mean the Steelers lost to the Bengals tonight. Not happening. 

They might be better off playing the back ups giving Miami a W and preventing Baltimore from getting in....although I’m sure the Colts will lose another game. 

I was thinking the same thing... then tonight happened 

This is how it ends...I need to see hypotheticals: 

Colts beat Pittsburgh, beat Jags 12-4

Titans beat Green Bay, beat Houston 12-4

Browns beat Jets beat Steelers 12-4

Steelers lose twice 11-5

Ravens win out 11-5 

Bills beat New England, seeing the Steelers lose but Tennessee wins forces us to try to beat Miami 13-3

1. Chiefs 14-2

2. Bills 13-3

3. Titans 12-4

4. Browns 12-4

5. Colts 12-4

6. Steelers 11-5

7. Ravens 11-5

I want nothing to do with having to go Baltimore, Tennessee, then KC.  Look we can beat anyone but I'm an odds guy and winning what would be......9 in a row to get to the SB?  It would be the greatest run of all time considering who you go thru.  

You want Tennessee to lose to GB this week.  That's what we want.  We can then rest guys week 17.  And Miami gets in over Baltimore.  Then we play Miami round 1.  After that whatever.  It's fine.  

If Tennessee beats GB, we're going to be playing to win the last 2.  And I think they're going to smash them to be honest.  So I think we'll be playing to win and barring an upset (I mean we still have to beat BB in NE and we were a Cam fumble away from losing) I think we'll be playing to win week 17.  

Am I wrong on any tiebreakers here?

Edited by Big Blitz