Stick a fork in them - The Cheats* out of the playoffs

BuffaloBill

22 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

This is what I don't get about Bills fans. Celebrating that billboard. I've seen a lot of it with people in this area.

In New England they won how many superbowls? 6? 7? I lost count. You think Patriots fans really care at all that FoxSports had an online poll and Bills fans won this silly contest? It makes people from Buffalo look so small. Little man syndrome is real. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/21/2020 at 4:38 PM, BuffaloWilliam said:

This is what I don't get about Bills fans. Celebrating that billboard. I've seen a lot of it with people in this area.

In New England they won how many superbowls? 6? 7? I lost count. You think Patriots fans really care at all that FoxSports had an online poll and Bills fans won this silly contest? It makes people from Buffalo look so small. Little man syndrome is real. 

Great first post, wet blanket.

Lol it's ok to celebrate things like this. The team is not a representation of the fans but this is 

And there will be pats fans that are not in love with this.

Don't take it so seriously. It's not that big of a deal, but it is funny.

Merry Christmas, bud. Get yourself a hug today and chilllll.

• Like (+1) 2

It apparently bothers you, Patriot fan.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/20/2020 at 5:36 PM, BaaadThingsMan said:

They'll be back

How many teams lose their HOF QB and all their offensive weapons, lose a bunch of their better defensive players to FA and have a couple of players who opted out, that were good a year ago, but haven’t played a game in a year come back...? That’s a lot of wishful thinking...

I remember when New England had a sense of humor...

Edited by Success

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

I think they’ll sign Jimmy Garoppolo and draft Trey Lance.. They’ll be a lot more formidable next year.. Bills are obviously a lot further along in the rebuild process than they are but they will not be a brush over..

JG and Stafford (Ryan can't be released or traded because of the cap devastation) are under contract and their teams have no viable replacements for them, at least when FA begins.  None have roster bonuses that are exorbitant and/or due before the start of FA, so expect them to look to trade them first.  That is, if they are looking to move on from them at all, which I doubt.  And then there's the matter of who would they throw to with the Cheaters?

2 hours ago, Doc said:

JG and Stafford (Ryan can't be released or traded because of the cap devastation) are under contract and their teams have no viable replacements for them, at least when FA begins.  None have roster bonuses that are exorbitant and/or due before the start of FA, so expect them to look to trade them first.  That is, if they are looking to move on from them at all, which I doubt.  And then there's the matter of who would they throw to with the Cheaters?

Correct me if I’m wrong.. So they’d take a $26M hit but they’d free up $24M? Am I seeing this the right way?

image.png.6008775e2b60c88a9a9e25184685a19a.png

• Haha (+1) 2

get ready for a decade and more of suckitude Pats*** fan.  

Doesn’t trolling a Bills board make you look small? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, Just Joshin' said:

This is said a lot but what do you see that makes this more than a wish?  What will they do to be back?

Not my wish. Just expect that Belicheat will get them turned around pretty quickly. I don't think they will be down for long or need as much as people think to get back to the playoffs.

On 12/25/2020 at 8:22 AM, Don Otreply said:

How many teams lose their HOF QB and all their offensive weapons, lose a bunch of their better defensive players to FA and have a couple of players who opted out, that were good a year ago, but haven’t played a game in a year come back...? That’s a lot of wishful thinking...

Look, I'll be happier than anybody to see these guys scraping the bottom of the league for as long as I live but the last twenty years give me pause. Until then, i'll believe it when I see it.

If I were you, I'd drink a ton of booze, climb up there and spray paint over it to show who the real fans are...Also, safety harnesses are overrated. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79