It's this simple: Josh Allen is currently the best QB in the NFL & He is the Mandalorian!

Chaos

1 minute ago, BadboyBills said:

No, Aaron Rodgers is because he absolutely carries that team

Allen has overcome so many other guys mistakes to rescue drives and turn them into points I have no idea how you could not give him as much credit as Rogers for carrying this team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What did Mahomes tweet? I haven't seen much of Mahomes, but how could he be much better than Allen? Today we he was about as good as a QB can be, and it's not the first time he's been excellent. That was against a top-ten defense, too, not the Carolina Panthers. I'm wondering if the "Mahomes is god and there can only be one god" narrative is about to change. It certainly should. 

2 minutes ago, finn said:

What did Mahomes tweet? I haven't seen much of Mahomes, but how could he be much better than Allen? Today we he was about as good as a QB can be, and it's not the first time he's been excellent. That was against a top-ten defense, too, not the Carolina Panthers. I'm wondering if the "Mahomes is god and there can only be one god" narrative is about to change. It certainly should. 

I don’t know how to embed Tweets - I lack skillz.  He made a joke about Allen throwing 3 TDs on a single drive (all negated by penalties).  The point is - Mahomes was watching Allen.  He knows who his peers are.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I know people don't like to believe it, but the Buffalo Bills currently employ the NFL's best QB.  HIs physical talent is without peer. His leadership is #1 as well.  No aspect of his game is not in the Top 5 in the NFL .Overall he is the best. 

He’s just as good if not better than Patrick Mahomes.

Yes I just said that.

Flame away.

• Like (+1) 2