John Brown designated to return from IR

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

a good move regardless. We need him in the playoffs, not for the regular season. Let him sit until week 17 and get him some reps then to get him back to game speed. 

True, they still have 2 more games after to sew-up the division.

• Like (+1) 1

We have been 3-0 without him in the lineup. Davis has been playing well in his absence and the offense has figured out how to move the ball a lot better than in the beginning of the year when he was missing or hurt for various games.

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Eh. Davis has been inconsistent at best. Dropped a couple passes on Sunday night and still struggles with separation. 

A healthy Brown is important to the offense. 

He also leads the team in TD catches.

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Eh. Davis has been inconsistent at best. Dropped a couple passes on Sunday night and still struggles with separation. 

I don't recall egregious drops by Davis but I agree that Brown is very important to the offense. 

We need Brown for the more important games later this season, especially the playoffs. I had earlier commented that we dont need him for the Broncos game and his body is best "saved up" for later

19 hours ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

No. One WR corps has Josh Allen throwing them the ball, the other WR corps has the Bill Belichick-created, fraudulent System QB throwing them the ball. A guy who 1) Cannot move at all and 2) Cannot throw outside the numbers with any zip/accuracy.

The reason why Antonio Brown hasn't made any impact is because of the System Fraud at QB singlehandedly holding him and the entire Offense back.

Switch the 2 QBs and this wouldn't even be an argument.

I appreciate your repetition of this trope. 

Carry on.

47 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

He had one drop that hit him right in the hands in the first half on 3rd down that would’ve been a first down.... but yes I’d rest Brown until the week 17 if he is fully healthy and give him a few snaps. 

Having said that, it will be tempting to have him play the Pats** game and run up the score on them for a change 🙂

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

He had one drop that hit him right in the hands in the first half on 3rd down that would’ve been a first down.... but yes I’d rest Brown until the week 17 if he is fully healthy and give him a few snaps. 

I also thought that incredible back foot bomb by Josh down the sidelines that Davis caught with one foot OB was the equivalent of a drop. It was not that difficult a play, he just didn’t know where he was. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Davis was inconsistent in ONE game, last week. To label him as "inconsistent" on that basis is laughable...... a rookie who in his worst game caught a TD.

And a healthy brown is important for this offense.  Feel much better his Brown was near (not at near) 100% for this weekend and playing.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Give it a break Scott, all receivers drop good passes, let’s not go making this into something it isn’t, By the way how many TDs has he scored??

Six TDs in 13 games as a rookie, that’s how many...

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Having said that, it will be tempting to have him play the Pats** game and run up the score on them for a change 🙂

We clinch the division with a win over Denver, right?

Would be crazy to have two meaningless games, and one of them be the Pats. Not sure I can go into a Pats game not caring about winning, but it sounds kinda fun.