Stephon Diggs with 100 catches on the year!

Process

10 hours ago, CLTbills said:

The Buffalo Bills legitimately have the best QB and best WR of my lifetime. At the same time. What a time to be alive.

One. Hundred. Catches. With three games to play.

I think its important to call out that this is with at least 3 brutal weather days.  High wind or rain. 

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Diggs is awesome. I had WR envy watching him play in minny. There’s not another wr I’d rather have here 

Many pundits say Davante Adams is the best at getting off the line of scrimmage. I think they better look again. Diggs is Kyrie Irving without the basketball. He puts defenders on skates

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Many pundits say Davante Adams is the best at getting off the line of scrimmage. I think they better look again. Diggs is Kyrie Irving without the basketball. He puts defenders on skates

I haven’t watched Adam’s closely, but if he’s better than Diggs then there ought to be a law against him.

He is a complete Wr.  Short, intermediate, or deep he is good at every level.  He is a perfect fit in the modern NFL.   He brings an attitude and toughness to the team.  This game was one last year Buffalo would lose.  The offense struggled against man bltiz.  Last night that third quarter Diggs won us that game.  

Edited by Mat68

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

I expected to get a top-10 WR. He’s actually top-3 with the right QB. 

I did say when we signed him that I still thought there was more to come from Diggs. I think there was a presumption that he had already peaked in Minnesota and I think at times they undervalued how complete he is because he had to be the guy to go deep as that is really not Thielen's game. I'm not at all shocked. He is a brilliant player. Sunday was yet more evidence. He is a guy who when your offense is stuck in the mud you can just say "okay just throw it to Stef" and he can take over a game. There are maybe half a dozen guys in the league who you can do that with.

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I did say when we signed him that I still thought there was more to come from Diggs. I think there was a presumption that he had already peaked in Minnesota and I think at times they undervalued how complete he is because he had to be the guy to go deep as that is really not Thielen's game. I'm not at all shocked. He is a brilliant player. Sunday was yet more evidence. He is a guy who when your offense is stuck in the mud you can just say "okay just throw it to Stef" and he can take over a game. There are maybe half a dozen guys in the league who you can do that with.

To be truthful, based on Josh’s first 2 seasons, I didn’t think that he’d be the “right QB” to make Diggs a top-5, much less top-3 WR.  Again I’d like to see what I predicted his season stats would be. 

On 12/13/2020 at 11:31 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t care how early it is. I said it after week 5...I know Reed had longevity and an amazing career. I know Moulds was incredible. Diggs is going to be the best WR the Bills have ever had. I don’t care how ridiculous it sounds. He’s amazing.

Reed had longevity and was fantastic in yards after the catch.  But what I think he was really special at was showing up in the big game - whether it was a playoff or key in season game.  Will be great if Diggs can have those same kinds of big game performances, year in and year out.  He can be a very special player for the Bills.  

On 12/13/2020 at 11:19 PM, Process said:

With 3 games left. How cool is that?

We also have a really good chance at two 1,000 yard receivers. 

We've come a long way since the Tyrod days, where 3 for 30 was a big day for our #1 WR. 

🍺

If John Brown was healthy the whole year, we might actually be looking at three 1,000 yard receivers!  I doubt many teams have had that!

Diggs has a chance to really extend his lead this week. Keenan Allen already played his 15th game on Thursday and only had a single catch, tying him with Diggs at 100.

If Stef puts up another 10 spot today it will be really hard for others to catch him unless he sits week 17.

Edited by matter2003

On 12/14/2020 at 9:39 PM, Warcodered said:

Damn Diggs stole that man's soul.

He sure did!