Week 14 Bills vs Steelers SNF PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

AFC Titanic Tilt! Both teams are Division leaders with 3 games remaining. Both teams are being challenged closely in their Divisions. Both teams have Super Bowl aspirations. Both teams can clinch a Playoff spot with a win and some help. Both teams Biggest game to date. A National viewing audience at an empty Bills Stadium field. The Steelers look to return to playoffs, the Bills look to continue and further their current playoff run. Ben Rothlesberger has won 2 Super Bowls. Young Josh Allen has won 3 AFCOPOW awards this season seeking his 1st trip to the Big Game. Bills are as healthy as they’ve been all year while Pittsburgh continues to see their roster shuffled by injury & illness. Throw this all out. As Keith Jackson was fond of saying, “Oh Nellie! There’s gonna be some head crackin’ goin’ on tonight!”

D034582D-78D7-439E-AEA1-D9906AAF47E4.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4

I'm not buying into the Eelers are more motivated this week. Here is what I subjectively evaluate.  They’re banged up on defense.  They’re also tired. I do expect their receivers to catch what is thrown at them. Bills are playing better in all aspects of the game and Bills are facing another tough team.  As Barry Switzer once said before the annual Oklahoma-Nebraska football game for supremacy of the Big 8,  “we’re going to have to out-athlete them.”  Bills win on talent and rest.  

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Just cracked open my 1st beer, 14 and hlf more hrs to go! Whooooody whooooo!

Dang, and I thought I started early.......well done.

49 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

They have meetings for that buddy.

Yeah, they're called "bars."

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Still 2-point favorites, which is typically the bump for playing at home. This is a real coin flip game, not last week. Also it’s mid-dec and we’re playing meaningful football. Take a moment to enjoy that! 

I’m not a gambler, but I though home field advantage was 3 points. Is it lower in 2020 because of no fans?

• Like (+1) 2

https://sports.yahoo.com/week-14-s-top-game-steelers-bills-230137174.html

top page title 

The Bills could join the elite with a win against the Steelers 

This was going to be a big game regardless of what happened last week, but Pittsburgh dropping a stunner to Washington suddenly puts more of a focus on how it has stacked up its record and whether the Steelers can truly go toe-to-toe with the other heavy hitters in the AFC.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Go Bills!!!

Take care of business fellas!