🚨 COLOR RUSH IS HERE!! 🚨 Week 14 Steelers at Bills

6 minutes ago, eball said:

It varies.  I believe (but am not certain) that all teams must plan the entire season in advance, but it is up to the individual teams to decide how to release that info.  Some teams (the Chargers come to mind) released every uni combo on their website at the beginning of the season, while some (like the Bills) do it week-to-week.

This website shows what each team is wearing and is updated throughout the week.  If you look to future weeks you can see who has already released the info publicly.

If you scroll ahead to the final week you will see Miami has announced white over aqua. I hope the Bills wear blue over white for that one. I think they have only worn blue over white for one home game this year. So much for blue over white being the traditional "home look".

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

If you scroll ahead to the final week you will see Miami has announced white over aqua. I hope the Bills wear blue over white for that one. I think they have only worn blue over white for one home game this year. So much for blue over white being the traditional "home look".

Agree.  And it looks like Denver will be wearing their orange jammies against us.  All blue or all white for that one I hope.

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Looks like it.

Red unis ain't the same without two feet of snow on the ground.

I just got pics back... They got some snow recently.  Who knows what's gonna come through.  System is coming, hooking out of the Panhandle for this weekend.  Will the Lake Snows get there before Sunday night?  Or will it be rain?

10 minutes ago, Halloween Land said:

90% of this board hates the red uniforms, I don't get the hate. I think they are great! Plus the Bills record in them are pretty good. 

90% are guys.  Guys tend to be more colorblind.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/mind/the-humans-with-super-human-vision

I tend to think this is done because ladies like it more?

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

In last year's Sunday Night game @ Pittsburgh the Steelers used their color rush uniforms.

Maybe this is the start of a tradition.

Wish we were in all whites vs. the all blacks. Would have looked great. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Teams releasing their road uniforms seems silly. It doesn't really matter what the dolphins want here. If the Bills want to wear white on white, the Dolphins can't wear their white jerseys. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hey, I like the variety (unlike some fans). I don't mind the read uniforms once in awhile. These ones aren't my favorite, but no biggie. My least favorites are the blue on blue, though. But they all look good to me.