The josh haters are out in force today

Sharky7337

6 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I was an enormous "Josh Hater" last year.

Surprised anyone would be left. Josh is easily on of the top 5 QBs in the NFL this year and if the league did a redraft of all players he'd probably be picked second behind Patrick Mahomes.

His "turnaround" from last year has been unbelievable. His one of the most entertaining QBs in the NFL and you feel he's still got room to get better. 

Outside of the offensive line which can always use retooling, the offense looks absolutely set for the next 3+ years. If we can improve our pass rush and really build a defense that can rush the passer the Bills will be yearly Super Bowl contenders. 

Literally had you on ignore for like 2 years because of the constant negative takes on him.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Literally had you on ignore for like 2 years because of the constant negative takes on him.

Damn! Thats some cold ***** right there. 

1 hour ago, Yav said:

Damn! Thats some cold ***** right there. 

The jrober38 stuff has been going on for 5 years, if not a bit longer, and dates back to the BBMB, where he opined that:

• Jay Cutler would be a suitable replacement to any of the Bills QBs at the time, and that we should trade for him.
  • We missed out on blue chip talent when we didn't trade up for Wentz.
  • We should trade all of our picks to draft Jameis Winston, also a blue chip talent.
  • He knew more than the Bills GM (I suppose that's a debatable point, 'cause the GM at the time was Whaley).
  • etc, etc, etc

And some of those threads would go on for hundreds of pages.  I never put the guy on ignore, tho, as I enjoyed watching the show.  I often wondered when he'd just call it a day, and it looks like Allen's ascent has done the trick.  Great!

Edited by Groin
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

WGRs worst dynamic duo Schopp and Bulldog where discussing qbs they’d take over Allen today with one being Dak Prescott...I think Jerry Jones would drive Dak to the airport for that trade but other then Mahomes this conversion should end 

See the source image

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

WGRs worst dynamic duo Schopp and Bulldog where discussing qbs they’d take over Allen today with one being Dak Prescott...I think Jerry Jones would drive Dak to the airport for that trade but other then Mahomes this conversion should end 

They discussed Prescott? Fair enough. Nothing wrong with discussion.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I turned them on for a couple minutes and heard someone call in and suggest benching Allen so we can get a look Fromm because we have 3rd seed all locked up. 

I said that enough WGR for today. 

...the Titans are right behind us?

• Thank you (+1) 1