TBD is big time! Quoted in Buffalo News about Bills and upcoming prime time/national games

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

1p Sunday is the natural biorhythm of Buffalo Bills football."

"My Sunday's 1:00 pm Buffalo slot is now in shambles!!!!"

I'm in tears laughing at this, I feel totally lost without the Bills @ 1pm on Sunday.

I just aimlessly wander around distracted until the game comes on. 

If it''s a Monday night game, well... work isn't getting alot of bandwidth that day.

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Of course I will.  20 years running, its Stockholm syndrome at this point. We miss the comfort of our quiet, 1 PM, low profile games.

I think the idea vs reality of primetime games are very different animals.  Beginning of the year, the sound of MNF and SNF is awesome.  Then the week of it sets in that I still have to go to work the next day.  And now after the Chiefs and Titans showings, another primetime game scares me.  

I am feeling much more confident about this game than the imperfect storm of the Titan and Chefs.  That was some crazy timing, plus the Bills were just simply not ready for that tsunami of happenstance crap that the NFL feed them.  The Bills are ready and rested, healthy for the first time in what seems to be forever.  I for one am hopelessly optimistic in that the Bills will win yet another close game in a truly Billsy way!

Go BILLS!!!

If @teef was a decent guy, he would write a note for that guy using the dentist excuse.

Dear Boss,

(Insert name here) was in my office getting his cavity drilled by me Tuesday morning.  He was sore after leaving but should be fine in a few hours.

The big story right now on TSW for Bills fans ( myself anyway) is despite a good record up to this point in the season and the extra wildcard in the playoff format.

It feels like the walls are closing in... 

Danger! Danger!

Edited by Figster

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If @teef was a decent guy, he would write a note for that guy using the dentist excuse.

Dear Boss,

(Insert name here) was in my office getting his cavity drilled by me Tuesday morning.  He was sore after leaving but should be fine in a few hours.

what part of him should i say is sore?

As a hunter, I've loved the Bills schedule this year.  Its given me more time in the woods during deer season.  No joke.

That said, I'm sad I can't be at the stadium during our rise as a football team. 

I need to smell burning hot dogs, stale beer (rookies) and to wait in line at the porta potty even though the designated porta potty for "ladies only" has no line. (respect that boundary boys). I need to eat a chicken wings out of a filing cabinet and blow the horn after my foot hurts from throwing a cherry liquored bowling ball on it. I wanna fall into a pair of tickets the day of the game when a blizzard is coming and make it there an hour before. I want to get a couple pair of tickets for when my son comes home on leave from the Navy. I miss it, I miss everything about it.  Let some of us in Cuomo! For God's sake LET US IN! 

I need it, I want it...... It makes me feel alive!

-end rant, Go Bills!

Edited by The Tomcat

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

After 20 years of never sniffing a prime time game and always bitching about the lack of attention and respect we get, the Bills are firmly in the national spotlight and now we lament the loss of our 1PM time slots with Ian Eagle, Adam Archibald, Solomon Wilcots and the rest of CBS' misfit toys.  The grass is eternally brown.

All the grass became brown as soon as it was found out that Mike Tirico was coming to town to call game.