Played flat. Still won. This is a good thing. `

ChicagoRic

Gabriel Davis and AJ Klein had good games.  Hats off.  Everyone else?  Meh.

In years past, with the silly penalties and bad fumbles and Bosa running wild, this would have been a loss because the Bills lacked the talent just grind it out.

This year they have enough talent and consistency to grind it out.  

I'll take it. 

• Like (+1) 15

We did what we had to do and won against a team we should beat by multiple scores. This is when you can see the baseline of the team as a whole has been raised - we lose this game easily in the past. 

Good sign and a good win but hope we tighten it up in the future. Consistency is the next step for the team as a whole to take. 

Just now, BuffaloBillies said:

I thought defense played incrementally better.

I even felt like I trusted them down the stretch more.

Go Bills

This is the biggest takeaway for me. 

I just pray it carries over and they can get back to that 16-17 pts a game average again like last year headed into the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

This is the biggest takeaway for me. 

I just pray it carries over and they can get back to that 16-17 pts a game average again like last year headed into the playoffs. 

D has really picked it up since the Chiefs game when they decided to become more aggressive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

Gabriel Davis and AJ Klein had good games.  Hats off.  Everyone else?  Meh.

In years past, with the silly penalties and bad fumbles and Bosa running wild, this would have been a loss because the Bills lacked the talent just grind it out.

This year they have enough talent and consistency to grind it out.  

I'll take it. 

I didn't see it as "flat" but there was a bunch of timers throughout the game where I thought it was nice to see them leading by two scores most of the day when they were not playing their best football.

Good to see you back around, you old fart. :thumbsup:

Sorry but flat is way too mild a word. By the Grace of God we scored 27 points. We played terrible. More turnovers.  More stupid decisions by players and coaches. More penalties which we've come to expect every week. Another Hail Mary that was 1 yard from being a TD. No matter how many mistakes this team makes they will promise you they won't learn from them and make them again. It's the Clappy McBillsy way.  Worst 2nd half team in the NFL. You know you're bad when both announcers mock your halftime instabilities. Orange slices.......

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Sorry but flat is way too mild a word. By the Grace of God we scored 27 points. We played terrible. More turnovers.  More stupid decisions by players and coaches. More penalties which we've come to expect every week. Another Hail Mary that was 1 yard from being a TD. No matter how many mistakes this team makes they will promise you they won't learn from them and make them again. It's the Clappy McBillsy way.  Worst 2nd half team in the NFL. You know you're bad when both announcers mock your halftime instabilities. Orange slices.......

Yeah. Fire everyone...

• Haha (+1) 1