Fox Sports mid-season NFL fan vote MVP is....

PromoTheRobot

31 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Im not sure you’re saying that if they’re a 5-3 team...

without him they are probably a 3-5 team 

17 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Why would it be absurd?  He is like 18th in passing yards.

because roughly the same talent minus him from last year was a .500 team.  Now it’s a 1.000 team 

23 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

because roughly the same talent minus him from last year was a .500 team.  Now it’s a 1.000 team 

Right, but that doesn’t mean that he’s playing at an all world level. That’s more an indictment of the guys they had last year... Ben has been good- not too 5 good 

• Like (+1) 3

Hap, Chandler, Simon, Buff, please excuse my language in advance, but...

Goddammit if that ain't well-deserved!!!  Love to see our boy getting recognized on a national level.  And do you know what encourages me about this, where years before I might not have been so pumped?  I believe that Josh Allen will take this in stride and NOT let it go to his head, and I'd even be willing to wager he'll continue to perform at this level or even take it up a notch, which is entirely possible. Folks I don't think we've seen Josh's best yet...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Whether he's the MVP is certainly debatable (and had he not been injured/in a harness for those 4 games, he'd probably be it).  That he's in the conversation in just his 3rd year is good to hear. 

Absolutely.....it is downright scary when you think about the fact he's 24 years old, and if he could make the tremendous leap that he's made so far this year, imagine what he can do the rest of the season.  Throw in some continuity on the O-line(which he hasn't had all year), a reliable starting TE, and man, watch him roll....

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That makes his the Steelers MVP