Fox Sports mid-season NFL fan vote MVP is....

PromoTheRobot

12 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Looks like a liberal poll 

People are saying the Fox Sports poll is embarrassing & rigged & plagued with massive fraud. Of course nobody has any evidence of that.

I think its far more likely Allen just got more votes, not everything is a conspiracy!

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, brianthomas said:

People are saying the Fox Sports poll is embarrassing & rigged & plagued with massive fraud. Of course nobody has any evidence of that.

I think its far more likely Allen just got more votes, not everything is a conspiracy!

But what if some of the votes were by dead people?  😆

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

There's so much salt in those responses, it's hilarious. 

C'mon, it's a fan vote. Sorry your fans don't offer the same level of support? 

Really found this response amusing: 

buffalo bills dumb twitter comment.jpg

Right???  "Huge market QB" 😆😆

• Like (+1) 1

The amount of hate that the media drummed up and ignorant fans who listened is on full display in the replies to that tweet.

I get there was a ton of valid choices but so many people having a meltdown that by their replies you can tell have not even watched one game of his.

6 hours ago, BigDingus said:

There's so much salt in those responses, it's hilarious. 

C'mon, it's a fan vote. Sorry your fans don't offer the same level of support? 

Really found this response amusing: 

buffalo bills dumb twitter comment.jpg

I checked out her Twitter account, she is a very dark miserable person.

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

The amount of hate that the media drummed up and ignorant fans who listened is on full display in the replies to that tweet.

I get there was a ton of valid choices but so many people having a meltdown that by their replies you can tell have not even watched one game of his.

They know he shouldn’t be NFL MVP at mid season.  In the running? Absolutely.  BillsMafia owns internet polls.  The results aren’t based on the fact that nfl fans think he is the mid season mvp.  The results are indicative of Bills Mafia voting in droves for their man.  

10 hours ago, brianthomas said:

So...don't waste tens of millions of dollars investigating it?  Good idea.

She's arguing that we're a huge market team because the Jets and Giants are technically in New Jersey so we get the NYC fans by default.  She's apparently willing to die on this hill.

Dude hasn't heard of Bills Mafia...

Edited by 1ManRaid

38 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

She's arguing that we're a huge market team because the Jets and Giants are technically in New Jersey so we get the NYC fans by default.  She's apparently willing to die on this hill.

Who?  And LOL at anyone calling Buffalo a "huge market."  That's just idiotic.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Who?  And LOL at anyone calling Buffalo a "huge market."  That's just idiotic.

She's all through the comments on this crusade to expose the "lie" (that's literally what she keeps calling it) that Buffalo is a small market team.  The most bizarre obsessed agenda I've ever seen.