WEEK ONE: B+

WEEK TWO: A+

WEEK THREE: B+

WEEK FOUR: A-

WEEK FIVE: B-

WEEK SIX: D

WEEK SEVEN: D+

WEEK EIGHT: A

WEEK NINE: A+ (Best game of his career: Valedictorian)

31/38 - 82% completion - 415 yards - 3 TD - 14 yards rushing - 1 rushing TD

Simply put: Josh Allen delivered. First month Josh is back. Huge game, huge moments, huge win.

THE GOOD: Never wavered as the pressure of this big game mounted. The thing I am most proud of, is he made every perceived bad play, actually his good play - for example. The sacks he took were because nobody was open. Every time he was in the huddle his confidence oozed through the TV screen and I knew he would get our offense rolling regardless of the injuries to our O-line.

THE BAD: Sure that 1st and goal and coming away with only 3 points was brutal however the play calls didn't help. There honestly wasn't one moment today where I was like "cmon Josh!". 

THE UGLY: The worst part of today is that the national narrative will still continue to bring up "good Josh" vs "bad Josh" and not give this dude credit for playing with a heavy heart today after the passing of his grandmother, and beating out the league MVP favorite in what even Vegas predicted as a shoot out. However, maybe that narrative is what makes him and this team special. Perhaps never being crowned as "the next team in the AFC" or "the franchise QB of the AFC East" is what keeps this squad humble and hungry. The more I reflect on it, I don't think I need Steven A Smith to tell us how good we are. I would rather see it on the field. Sure there will be some ups and downs, however as long as our trajectory is heading up... that's all we can ask for.

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Overblown media attention is not what Allen or the Bills need.  In fact, it can’t help. 

Keep them focused on the team.  On each other and on playing their best.  The media stuff is fluff compared to what these players have to deal with in real life.  

20 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Rewatched the Jets game. D+ is crazy harsh.

Josh is good, and he's going to be really good.

Yeah Im not sure about that one either. He willed the team to victory that game, if it wasn't for countless penalties and Kroft falling over he would've gotten a high grade.

• Like (+1) 1

Consider it a compliment that I graded him so tough. If Mahomes or Rodgers didn’t score a single TD against the Jets those fan bases would think the sky is falling. It’s a single game grade and even he would tell you the same. Today is the example of why we can now hold Josh to a higher standard - the dude is a gamer and our franchise QB - no doubt about it!

7 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I mean we don't know about injuries at all....what if Allen goes out in the first series against the Cards and is done for the year?

It is a week to week league and what we did well this week might not work next week.

Matchups dictate so much and just because a team might be bad doesn't mean it is a good matchup for us.

Wash your 🤬mouth out with soap!

2 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Rewatched the Jets game. D+ is crazy harsh.

Josh is good, and he's going to be really good.

Yep, I was ready to give RayRay the boot if he went ‘there’ again. 

How does he even get away with these LAMP posts every week?🤔 Where’s a damn Mod when you need one?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

The A+ is not even a question this week. There was only one pass I wish he could take back, the long miss to Diggs.

He hits that, it's an A+++++ 

🤪

It’s hard to tell from TV coverage but I believe he didn’t throw it more inside (where Diggs would have gone all the way) as the DB was getting safety help. 

• Like (+1) 1

The thing that I find most impressive is that the evaluators kept stating he'll never be a 60% completion passer because of his inaccuracies.  He basically is that now for his career at 59.9%!  So his next game if he is just above 60% at ARI would mean he would be which is a phenomenal accomplishment for someone that was constantly downplayed for his passing abilities  

7 hours ago, rayray808 said:

WEEK ONE: B+

WEEK TWO: A+

WEEK THREE: B+

WEEK FOUR: A-

WEEK FIVE: B-

WEEK SIX: D

WEEK SEVEN: D+

WEEK EIGHT: A

WEEK NINE: A+ (Best game of his career: Valedictorian)

31/38 - 82% completion - 415 yards - 3 TD - 14 yards rushing - 1 rushing TD

Simply put: Josh Allen delivered. First month Josh is back. Huge game, huge moments, huge win.

THE GOOD: Never wavered as the pressure of this big game mounted. The thing I am most proud of, is he made every perceived bad play, actually his good play - for example. The sacks he took were because nobody was open. Every time he was in the huddle his confidence oozed through the TV screen and I knew he would get our offense rolling regardless of the injuries to our O-line.

THE BAD: Sure that 1st and goal and coming away with only 3 points was brutal however the play calls didn't help. There honestly wasn't one moment today where I was like "cmon Josh!". 

THE UGLY: The worst part of today is that the national narrative will still continue to bring up "good Josh" vs "bad Josh" and not give this dude credit for playing with a heavy heart today after the passing of his grandmother, and beating out the league MVP favorite in what even Vegas predicted as a shoot out. However, maybe that narrative is what makes him and this team special. Perhaps never being crowned as "the next team in the AFC" or "the franchise QB of the AFC East" is what keeps this squad humble and hungry. The more I reflect on it, I don't think I need Steven A Smith to tell us how good we are. I would rather see it on the field. Sure there will be some ups and downs, however as long as our trajectory is heading up... that's all we can ask for.

GO BILLS!

The national media feels the same way half this board does. They don’t trust the team, years of underwhelming, disappointing results have jaded many. I think we just need to look past it. Allen haters, and detractors always want to be right and say I told you so. We know the kid has the ability, and this team can be very good, let’s just for consistency to take us through the rest of the year. Props to the defense for making plays today! Go Bills

I think part of the issue was Josh and the offense set a very high bar the first four weeks.

And in thinking about this season as a whole what is bad Josh? The titans game wasn’t horrible. He played like a compeitent Qb against a tough D. 

Josh had a horrible game against the Cheifs which sucked as it was in a national spotlight. 

Against the Jets he moved us day and night but at the end of the day penalties and miscues kept us off the board with touchdowns. 

Against the pats, He did what he was asked to do against an opponent who likes to confuse opposing qbs in crappy conditions.

I only see one truly bad game this season against the Chiefs which I guess reaffirms everyone’s opinions. Honestly who cares what the third rate Steven A Smith people think. His numbers don’t lie going back to last season pats game 1. We are 7-2. I hope people just keeping disrespecting this team and Josh. It will only add fuel to their fire.

pete Carroll spent all week to stop our running game lol ok Pete great job there!