Week 9 Game grades Josh Allen - 31 of 38 81.6% comp 415 Yards 3 TD 0 INT 138.5 RAT 

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Week 9 Game grades Josh Allen - 31 of 38 81.6% comp 415 Yards 3 TD 0 INT 138.5 RAT 

Josh Allen A +   
Defense A could be lower for points allowed but I’m being a homer.   

ST’s A 

If you would throw those stats without the name people would think they came from Rus... Nope Rus burned the food today and Allen cooked a perfect meal.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

A++

Seriously. Even his decisions when taking sacks and not trying to do too much living to fight another down were pretty much perfect. 

I said the same thing. Better to take a sack than to do something dumb and turn it over.  

13 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I mean, how many tds for him this year, total?  24 (19 passing, 5 rushing)?

@TroutDog

He needs 11 tds in 7 games to score more tds than any player in the 61 year history of this team.

crazy.

that would be awesome 😎 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I mean, how many tds for him this year, total?  24 (19 passing, 5 rushing)?

@TroutDog

He needs 11 tds in 7 games to score more tds than any player in the 61 year history of this team.

crazy.

Kind of says it all, right? He is an absolutely prolific passer, runner AND leader. 

I, for one, saw it in year one. It was clear he needed to be polished, but who he is was also evident. I will never, until I am no more, forget him hurdling in the MN game. That young man is a true gamer and really cares about this team. 

FRANCHISE QB!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1